Eight

Anna's pov

Today I went back to school. I was nervous for some reason? It felt like something bad was gonna happen today. This is the least thing I needed. I lazily got out of bed and went to my closet and decided on some jeans with on of Tony's hoodies. As soon as I put it on I smelt his scent. Then I braided my hair went to the bathroom and washed up. After I finished getting dressed I went down stairs and my family was having their breakfast.

" morning Anna "

" good morning Dad"

" ready for school? "

" not really my cuts are burning a lot "

" would you like some pain killers sweetie?"

" no thank you Abigail I'm fine! "

" well okay here is your coffee I put it in your new mug. Is Tony giving you a ride? Or would you like me to take you? "

" um no I'm okay Tony is picking me up thank you anyway! Where are my children? I thought they would be up by now? "

" Kells is still sleeping and Ronnie and Vic are sick they had a fever all night they are not going to school today "

" aw my poor loves. How about you? Feeling better? "

" yeah I feeling so much better thank you sweetie "

" that's good! Well I'm gonna head out Tony should be here any moment. Bye everyone. Love you guys. "

" love you" they both said

I grabbed my coffee and headed outside Tony was already getting in the car coming to my house. He parked right in front and I got on fast because the weather was getting cold.

" good morning princess! You look beautiful " he gave me a good morning kiss

" morning tone you are looking handsome as well. "

" how did you sleep? "

" alright I guess my cuts and hurting a lot this morning "

" I'm sorry did you take medicine? "

" no I didn't want to I'll be fine. I have this bad feeling. Like something wrong is gonna happen "

" don't think that Anna. Think positive! We are going to have a good day love. "

" I hope."

We arrived at school and got off, me and Tony had are morning classes together so we walked hand in hand to our first period maths. I absolutely hated it! I suck at math. The classroom one had a couple of students there with their head down. We took our seats and talked how a while till we saw the boys walk in with their girlfriends.

" morning guys! "

" morning "

" Anna you look lost you okay? " asked Alysha

" I'm okay just feeling a little under the weather. "

" aw I'm sorry love! At least you got your coffee this morning Mike here kept honking at me to hurry up! "

" babe we are late as it is calm down. I promise you after school I'll take you to get some at cafe sky " said Mike

" really Mike cafe sky! "

" yes love I know how much you love it "

She seriously jumped out of her seat and jumped in to arms causing mike to fall backwards. It was hilarious!

After lunch (walking to gym)

I was walking to gym the halls were nearly empty till I heard a couple of people I tuned to the side and saw something that broke my heart in half. Tony was kissing the school slut Dana. Tears started forming in to my eyes.

"Tony..."

This chapter made me cry. I decided just to keep this story. Enjoy!