Fourteen

Christmas Eve

Anna's pov

Today was Christmas Eve and Denis was coming over. Tony has been texting me ever since I woke up asking how am I. I hate that everyone thinks I'm going to take my life or run away. I would never do that to my brothers I love them too much to leave them. I grabbed my phone and shot Tony a quick message.

Anna- Tony I'm fine you don't have to worry about me. Spend your Christmas with your family. Everything is fine.

Tony- I wish I could spend it with you... I got you something do you think I could go over and give it to you? Please

Anna- I'm about to start getting ready. Can I text you when I'm done? You could come over when I'm done.

Tony- sounds like a plan I'll see you soon love.

I tossed my phone on the bed and walked down stairs to see what my family was up to. Ronnie and Vic were in the living room watching tv while mom and dad were in the kitchen with Kellin.

" morning "

" morning sweetie how you feeling? "
Said my dad

" I'm okay. Can I talk with you guys?"

" of course what's on your mind? " said my mom

" last night Tony gave me a ride home and we talked and I forgave him. We are not together or anything but I told him I want to take it slow as in just being friends till I can trust him again. Um and also the day I left the hospital I made a friend when I went to the park. His name is Denis and I invited him over. Is that okay? He just lost his mother and I wouldn't like him to spend  a holiday alone. I'm sorry "

" we are not mad Anna. Look he must be going through a tuff time right now. Losing him mom must be terrible. Of course he can come. The thing about Tony it's your choice but just remember what he did to you." Said my mom

"Also I didn't want to upset you, but we invited them over for the celebration. I hope that's okay with you?" Said my dad

" um yeah it's okay I guess. Well I'll be up in my room. Call me if anything "

They nodded and smiled at me. I went back up to my room and checked my phone Denis had messaged me.

Denis- morning are you still having the celebration today?

Anna- yeah we are it starts at 7. You still coming?

Denis- yeah if you want me to. Before I head over there I'm going to put some flowers at my moms grave..

Anna- would you like me to go with you? I would really like to buy some for my mom too.

Denis- of course you can come. Would you like me to pick you up?

Anna- yeah that would be nice, but I still have to get dressed since I just woke up! I'm sorry I promise I won't take long.

Denis- it's fine send me your address and text me when you're ready and I'll be there.

I texted him the address and went to my closet and settled on some dark jeans with a red long sleeved shirt with my vans then one of Tony's hoodies he had left here. I had forgotten mine in my locker so I had to settle with this one. Next my hair I just brushed my curls and put on my black beanie. I finished up getting dressed and shot a quick message to Denis saying I was ready. I walked down stairs and everyone was in the living room once again.

"Where are you going?" Said my dad

" To put flowers for my mom. Can I go?"

" Okay but please don't be long we have to help your mom cook some of the foods. " said my dad