Seven

Anna's pov

I turned to my right side and I no longer felt Tony's warmth, but he left me a not on the pillow he used last night.

Anna ,

Good morning my beautiful princess. I'm sorry I couldn't wake up next to you:( but today we are spending the whole day together then I have to go to band practice. I love you!
Ps: be ready by 12 xx

I smiled at the cute words he called me. I checked the time and it was barley 10, so I climbed out of bed and headed down stairs to see what was for breakfast. The first person I saw was Kellin crawling to me.

" good morning Kells "

He giggled and clapped his hands

" good morning princess how did you sleep? "

"Morning dad morning Abigail "

" morning sweetie I'm making so pancakes for all of us"

" yum I'm starving! By the way I'm spending the whole day with Tony today. "

" That's fine just be safe Anna. "

" I will dad don't worry I'm just gonna eat then I'm walking over to his house"

My dad just nodded at me and went to help Abigail at the stove. Kellin sticked his little arms out to me to care him. My little baby. He babbled some baby words and smiled at me clapping his tiny hands. Looking down at Kellin, Vic, and Ronnie made me think of Tony and I would have babies. They'd probably look just like Tony. It would be the cutest thing ever. Finally the food was done I ate up the washed my dish and headed up stairs to get dressed. I decided on some jeans, a black shirt that had a little rainbow and my black vans. My hair was a mess so I just combed it and put it up in a high ponytail. I grabbed my phone with my headphones and headed out. I saw that no cars were at Tony's house so that means his parents were gone! I ringed the door bell and seconds later my handsome turtle popped out.

" hi love glad you got my letter. You look beautiful "

" thanks! You look handsome as always. So what do we have planed for today?"

" I was thinking we go out the central London park. It beautiful there we can take our camera and take some good pics for your blog? "

" oh yes! I've always wanted to go to that park but I've never had enough time with school and all that's been happening"

" great! Then we can have some lunch? After that band practice. I feel so excited today I don't know why I guess because I'm with you"

" aww you're the best tone"

He smiled at me while getting his stuff. I grabbed our cameras and put them in my bag and headed out hand in hand. The park wasn't that far away from where we lived. It looked beautiful outside the leafs were falling since it was fall giving them an orange brownish color.

" Tony it looks so beautiful "

" not as beautiful as you love "

" you're the best Tony Perry "

We finally arrived at the park and there wasn't really that much people just a few kids playing at the playground while their moms watched them from the benches. We took the trail and pulled out our camera snapping pictures of what caught ours eyes. Tony was looking out at the river and I snapped a cute picture of him. After we finished we sat on a bench under a big oak tree.