Sneak peek {edited}

( Tony on the top 🐢 )

Anna's pov

" Tony stop! "

" Say Tony is the best person on this planet and I'll stop tickling you "

" NEVER "

" Then I won't stop! "

" okay okay TONY IS THE BEST PERSON ON THIS PALENT"

" See that wasn't hard now I want pizza"

" We can order some if you want? "

" Yes! "

Me and Tony have become close since we were in middle school. He's been here for me through everything. I really like my turtle.

" Whatcha thinking about darling ?"

" Nothing  just how awesome you are. When do you have practice again?"

" Aww and I think Friday I'll text Mike later today and ask him. "

" Okay well let me go order the pizza I'll be back. "

I walked down stairs and saw my mom feeding Kellin his bottle. All my brothers are the cutest. My dads cancer has officially gone away and we couldn't be more happy.

" Hi mom me and Tony are going to order some pizza is that okay? "

" Of course sweetie I'm just feeding Kells. Your dad left with your brothers to see a movie they wanted to see. "

" Okay we are going to eat then go out to the park for a walk. "

" Okay sweetie that's fine. "

I ordered the pizza and ran back up stairs to see Tony looking outside.

" Tone what's wrong? "

" Nothing just thinking "

" Come on Tony you can talk to me I'm here. "

" I just I need to tell you something Anna but I feel like it would ruin everything. "

Please just tell me "

" I'm in love with you Anna everything about you is perfect. I love how close we are everything is just amazing about you. You probably don't feel the same way but ever since we were little I always wanted to protect you. I'm sorry "

"  I love you too Tony. I've been so scared to tell you how I feel, but honestly I feel the same way! I'm so happy to call you my best friend."

He walked closer to me and kissed me. It felt like fire works exploding in the air. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair.

" Darling will you be mine?"

" Yes my turtle"

He smiled up at me and kissed my nose. Everything felt perfect.

Hey everyone! Here is a sneak peek of what's coming! Enjoy!