Seventeen

Anna's Pov

After lunch with the gang I decided to go to London park by myself just to collect myself over these past few months. I sat on the bench staring at the river flowing. From the very beginning my birth mom having cancer leaving me at such a young age was extremely hard for me. I grew up always feeling so alone not being able to have a conversation with my own father without him criticizing me or yelling. My dad doesn't know but I know all the story behind him having Abigail as his slave from such a young age. It breaks my heart because she's such an amazing human being. My dad can still treat her bad from time to time but I think he's grown to extremely love her. He's never treated Ronnie, Vic, or Kells bad in any way whatsoever how he's treated me. Now we have a new baby sister that's going to be the light of our family and that's okay. I've been thinking very hard and I think I need to leave as soon as I graduate. Even if me and Tony don't work out I need to leave. I know time has passed by but I still see him kissing her. That completely shattered my heart. It doesn't make sense on why he would do that to me. I love him so much but maybe it just wasn't meant to be between us, or maybe the timing is not right. Only time will tell on how this ends up between us. Denis has been such an amazing friend he always has my back and listens to me just as I listen to him. My thoughts were disturbed when I felt my phone ring with a message from my brother Michael.

Michael: hey sis I really been missing you. I know i messaged you earlier but it's been a while since we saw each other. How's your dad been treating you? did things change or is everything still the same?

Anna: I miss you too M it's been pretty tough down here. My dad improves some days then it's like he does a full 360 and treats me like trash. Honestly bro getting pretty tired of it. Although Abigail had her baby so he's pretty occupied atm. Maybe once I graduate I can come down and stay with you and Tayla for a couple days if that's okay?

Michael: Sure princess I kinda have a surprise for you. Me and Tayla are expecting she's barley a couple weeks. I know you're probably tired of babies but hey you're gonna be an auntie. But if things get worse with Angelo you're coming to live with me till you graduate you can just transfer to a new school and that's it you're 18 today you're an adult and you can make your own decisions. I'm always a phone call a way you know that. I love you Anna.

Anna: AHHH IM GONNA BE AM AUNTIE!! I'm gonna spoil him or her like crazy! Ugh i love you guys so much. Thank you Michael for always being here I love you bro i'll talk to you soon. Send me pics of that ultrasound!

Once our conversation ended I looked at the time and it read 5:47. I collected my stuff and started walking to my house. They are probably all asleep it's been tough with Ella keeping them up. I starting seeing my house come into view with all cars parked. I got my keys from out my backpack and opened the door. The first thing I saw was my dad sitting on the couch watching tv. I placed my keys in the bin and walked towards the living room.

" Hey baby how was lunch? everything okay?" he spoke not looking away from the tv.

" It was good Alysha got me a cake and we just celebrated nothing big"

" Celebrated? what was the celebration for?" he spoke once again not even glancing at me.

" For my birthday today turned 18"

" Anna baby it totally slipped my mind! Happy birthday baby girl i'm so sorry I didn't do it on purpose. My mind has just been everywhere with Ella and your mom not feeling too well." He finally looked at me embracing me in a hug.

" It's fine dad don't stress I'm going to go upstairs with the boys see what they're up to"

I got up before I gave him a chance to say anything else. I walked up the stairs going into Ronnie's room. They were watching movies as always.