Two{edited}

Tony's pov

Me and Anna stayed up late, it was currently three in the morning. We put Edward up in his bed and sneaked up to my roof just talking looking up at the stars. This was our thing looking up at the stars talking about the future. I see me and her having a future, moving out to New York having our own house with our children running around. Both living are dreams together! Her fulfilling her dream in becoming a professional photographer and me making the band become big. My friend Vic has a band and we are called Pierce the veil I play lead guitarist. Vic sings, mike plays drums and Jaime plays bass. I'm happy that Anna supports the band and is always there for us.

" tone you okay? You've been thinking pretty hard there "

" I'm fine darling. How about you? I heard the way your dad talked to you earlier. Talk to me I'm all ears "

" I dunno.. I never thought would turn out like this! He was always so caring towards me when I was younger. I never did anything terrible. I've always obeyed him and been good Tony. Can you imagine what he'd do to me if he found out we are officially together. He'd kill me!"

" everything is gonna be okay baby. Do you ever ask your mom why he's acting like that?"

" no but she notices she just gives me those sorry looking faces but it's not her fault. I still remember the last day I talked to my real mom. She was in the hospital she had cancer too. I wish she was still here. I miss her. "

" I'm sorry Anna. I'm here for you baby. I promise you I'll do anything to keep you happy. I promise you once we turn eighteen we are leaving this place moving to New York like we've always wanted to and be happy. I have a lot of money saved up from the past summer jobs and money my grandmother left me when she passed away. We are gonna be happy darling. "

" Tony I love you. I love you so much I'm so happy to call you mine "

" I love you too my beautiful Anna "

After a while we got tired and decided to head back inside and head to bed. Tomorrow I had a special day planed out for the two of us. I want her to be happy and forget about her fathers actions towards her. I promised her happiness and I don't break promises.

Hi guys Natalie here! Short but enjoy! I swear Tony is such a sweet heart love him💛

Have a great night/day