Ten

Ten

Tony's pov

(Day of Tony cheating on Anna)

" Dana we shouldn't do this. I love Anna. "

" so you're just leaving me like that Tony! After what we've had!"

" we didn't have anything Dana you know I've always loved Anna! "

" I hate you Tony Perry "

She ran out of my sight and I walked to class feeling like a total asshole! I've been sneaking around with Danna for two weeks already. I don't know why I guess ever since Anna's incident I got scared and ran to her. Now I broke her heart too. I'm a total dick. I finally arrived to class and saw Vic and Jaime  sitting at our table.

" What's up Tony? You look down everything alright? " said Vic

" I think I've just lost the most important women in my life. "

" who Anna? Why what happen bro? " said Jaime

" I've been cheating on her with Dana for two weeks. It was a stupid mistake "

" I can't believe you Tony. How could you after everything she's been through then you doing that! That's low. "

They turned around and didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. Finally school was out and I quickly got in my car and drove to Anna's house. I need to tell her the truth. I parked in front of her house and knocked on the door. Abigail opened the door with Kellin in her arms.

" oh hey Tony Anna isn't here right now "

" oh um okay can you tell her I stopped by I really need to talk to her "

" okay bye Tony. "

I slightly smiled at her and walked over to my house. I entered and Edward came running up to me.

" Tony where's Anna ? "

" She's busy bud she'll come by another day okay ? "

" oh okay "

He ran back to the living room and I ran up stairs to my room and basically fell asleep and didn't come out all night.

( time where he goes to Anna's and she opens the door ) (second time )

I walked over to Anna's house and knocked on the door.

" what! Can't you see the baby is asleep! "

She saw me and quickly slammed the door in my face. What's her problem?

" Anna! Please open the door. Why are you ignoring me? What did I do! "

" oh please don't act all innocent leave me the fuck alone Tony. We are done. I can't believe you would do something like that to me. After all the years me and you have been best friends. Don't call me don't text me and never come back to me house ever again. "

She knew...

" no Anna please I didn't mean it please just let me explain my self please give me 5 minutes and I'll leave you alone. Just please 5 minutes "

" 2 then leave me the fuck alone you cheater! "

" look I don't know why I did this when I was perfectly happy with you. Ever since you tried killing your self it made me scared. I didn't want to loose you. The day I saw you getting put in the ambulance broke me. It fucking broke me. My best friend my girlfriend. If only you knew how I felt. I felt alone so I went to Dana. Nothing ever sexually happen between us I swear on my mom. The only thing was kissing. I love you Ann. So much. I know you shouldn't forgive me for this I was selfish. I'll just go but I can promise you this I'm not giving up so easily.