Nine

(Left to right ) That's Jaime, Vic, Tony, & Mike:)

Anna's pov

I ran out the front door and started walking home. Why would Tony do this to me! I thought he loved me. I pulled my phone out and I had a message from him. I quickly deleted it and called my dad.

Father- hello?

Anna- dad can you come pick me up please

Father- what's wrong sweetie are you crying? What happened?

Anna- I'll tell you when you come. Please daddy.

We hung up and I sat on the curb crying thinking to my self what I did wrong. How long has this been going on! We have been so fine not even I single argument. Finally I saw my dads truck coming in view and I ran to it and got on.

" what happen Anna please explain "

" I saw Tony kissing another girl " I chocked out trying not to let another tear come out.

" I'm going to kill him! When did this happen why! "

" just right now but he didn't see that I saw him I ran as soon as I saw it. I don't wanna talk about it please. If he comes looking for me today or calls or anything tell him I'm not here. "

" I'm sorry Anna. "

I didn't say anything the whole ride as soon as we got home I ran up to my room and locked my self in there mostly all day. I blasted music in to my ears crying silently. What killed me the most was seeming him actually enjoying it. I checked the time it was eleven at night. I didn't feel like eating,talking,moving. I felt numb. I remembered I had some pills hiding in my journal and went to get them. I was gonna take me just the right amount to knock me out till the morning. I didn't wanna feel anything anymore. I don't know what i do to deserve all this heartbreaking. It's like god doesn't want me to be happy. First he takes my mother away. Then my brother hasn't even phoned me in years. My dad treats me like a piece of shit. Now my boyfriend cheats one me. What's next! I quickly drowned five pills. Just to numb the pain. Just to numb the pain, I kept whispering to my self till I knocked out and didn't remember anything.

(Next morning)

I felt something jumping in my them hitting my cheek. My head was pounding. I opened my eyes and saw Kells on my trying to cuddle in to my side.

" hi sweetie how are you feeling?"

He just kept staring at me giving me a toothy grin. I pulled my phone out from under my pillow and saw that I had over 50 text messages from Tony 3 from Mike 2 from Vic and 15 from Alysha. I ignored everyone's and grabbed Kellin and walked down stairs. Abigail was the only one in the kitchen sipping on some coffee reading her book.

" I'm sorry did he wake you up? "

" yeah but it's fine. Morning by the way "

" morning sweetie your dad told me what happened. I'm so sorry Anna when I see him I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. There is plenty of guys out there love. Things are going to be okay. Your dad told me to tell you that you didn't have to go to school. "

" where is he?"

" he had to got down to New York for some business. He said he would be back in 3 days."

" well okay I think I'm going to go down to the park to do some thinking. I'll be back I'll call you off you don't feel good or something happens call me I'll come back quick. "

" okay Anna be carful love. "

I walked back upstairs put on a jumper brushed up and everything grabbed my shoes and other stuff I needed and walked out through the back door and walked to the park listing to some of mice and men (let's just say they are already a band). I got there quite quickly and say on the bench.

" didn't think I'd ever see you again. Hey what's wrong why are you crying "

" Denis? Oh I'm not crying "

" nonsense I just saw you. Talk to me what's wrong? "

" my boyfriend cheated on me "

" oh I'm sorry. I know how that feels "

" I feel terrible "

" it will get better trust me. Just don't think about it. He lost someone that is very beautiful. His lost. You don't need him. "

" he doesn't know that I caught him I ran before he saw. Did you just call me what I think you called me?"

" of course I did. You're beautiful! You break the rule of beautiful! He was an asshole for doing that and an idiot. "

" your very sweet Denis. "

" how about I take you to get some food or something or what ever you want to do to stop thinking about him ?"

" no I don't really feel like doing anything but here is my number and we can hang out or something if you'd like? I'm sorry i hope you understand "

" of course of course. Let me get my phone. "

We exchanged number and I got a call from Abigail telling me she needed help that the kids were still sick.

"  well I have to get going my siblings are sick and my mom is all alone she needs some help."

" sure go ahead. I'll text you so we can meet up later on in the week "

" okay bye Denis. Thank you again. "

" yeah of course bye "

I walked back home thinking about stuff. My house was already coming in view. I entered really fast so no one would see me and I heard Kellin crying.

" I'm here "

" great sweetie can you hold Kells while I go give the boys their medicine they are really sick "
" yeah sure "

I rocked Kells and smoothed his back and his cry started slowing down. He was falling asleep. Everything was quiet now and the door bell rang seriously! I softly got up holding Kellin close and opened the door fast hissing what!

" what! Can't you see the baby is asleep! "

I realized who it was and quickly slammed the door in his face.

" Anna! Please open the door. Why are you ignoring me? What did I do! "

This chapter was very sad, but Denis is back! Have a lovely Sunday :)