Four {edited}

Denis on the top!

Tony's pov

It was been two days since the incident with Anna. She was feeling a little better, she only lets her mom come in with her brothers and me. She refuses to let her dad in. But besides all the drama today was the day they are releasing her from the hospital. I had told her she was coming to me we just have to make it pass her father.

" Anna do you have everything love? "

" yes Tony I'm ready just a little scared. "

" why's that love? "

" I know my dad is going to be waiting outside for me since he has to sign the release papers since I'm still underage."

" it will be okay darling "

" I hope so "

Anna's pov

Me and Tony walked out of the room holding hands and my dad looked up from his chair frowning. I quickly looked down and squeezed his hand lightly.

" Anna I've been worried about you why haven't you let me in to see you! "

I stayed silent I wasn't ready to talk to him after all this is all his bloody fault.

" come on Anna speak to me sweetie I'm so sorry about all this the only reason why I do this is to protect you from you not turning in to your mother! The same way she was. "

" don't you dare talk about my mother! She was a great person! She loved me. She bloody told me the day she was loosing her life! "

" you were young Anna how can you even remember all that!"

" I may have been young but I sure as hell am not stupid. I remember every single word she told me that day, and if she was still here I'd go live with her instead "

" you don't mean that princess "

" yes I do! This is all your fault dad! Ever since you had all of your kids with Abigail everything went down hill, but I don't care anymore I'm done. You made your choice so with that being said I'm going with Tony. I know he loves me because he's never laid a single hand on me like you have. "

" absolutely not! You are not leaving with him Anna you are 17 years old for crying out loud! You always have to bring the boys up. You have to start accepting it Anna because Abigail is pregnant again she is my wife and you all are my children. I love you all the same"

" oh please dad"

I took one last look at him and ran out the hospital I ran and ran and ran till I couldn't see nobody anymore. Tears started pouring out of my eyes. She was going to have an other baby. Less time they'd even think about me. I sat down on a bench and wiped my tears looking at the ground till I felt someone sit next to me.

" hey are you okay? You're crying "

" I'm fine "

" you know you don't have to hide it. I can see it in your eyes "

" it's a long story "

" well we have plenty of time "

I looked at his and started pouring out all my feelings to this guy. He listened to me the whole time. Not interrupting me once.

" and that's it "

" I'm so sorry to hear that. I went through something similar one time but I didn't let it bring me down and here I am. Trust me Tony seems like he really cares about you. Focus on him and your guys relationship. Your dad is a real fucking ass, but then don't forget that your dad raised you he's just trying to look out for you but don't get me wrong it's very wrong for him to hit you and you should really talk to him about this. As well please don't ever try taking your life again, you have so much to live still you have Tony you have that happiness that people would kill to have! Promise you are going to fix all this and start fighting for your happiness. "

" you're right umm-"

" Denis is my name "

" I'm Anna but anyway you're right I'm gonna go back home and figure stuff out. Thank you for listing and being here. "

" of course Anna I'll see you around. "

" Bye Denis "

Hey everyone! Thank you. Sorry o didn't update soon I've been working and it gets very tiring. But hope you enjoy this little update!