Five {edited}

Anna's pov

I walked back to my house taking my time to give me some time to think. What Denis had told me was true, but I'm not automatically forgiving my dad. The things my dad has done to me have made me feel so worthless. My house started coming in view and the car was there, so I guess they are home. I quietly opened the door and my dad was sitting on the sofa.

" glad you decided to come home can we talk Anna please? "

" I guess lets just get this over with "

" sit down. First thing I'm sorry Ann for everything that I've done, I didn't mean for all this to go so far all I wanted to do was protect you for you not to turn into your mother. "

" protect me huh? Well you failed at that look at me! I'm a complete mess! You have me feeling terrible about my self but you know what dad I forgive you. I don't know what I ever did to you. I've been a good daughter but I guess your other kids can fill it for you. I'm going to my room then I'm going over to Tony's later. "

I walked up the stairs quickly and heard Kellin let out a cry quietly I walked in to his room and picked him up from his crib. His cry softened and he snuggles his head in the my neck and fell back to sleep after a while. I sat down on the rocking chair and rocked him slowly. It wasn't the kids fault for the wrong my dad does. I loved my sibling they mean everything to me! After a while I laid him back in his crib and walked in to my room. There was blood on the floor with my razors. Tears started forming I kneeled down picked them up and walked to the toilet and flushed them down. Seeing them made me feel so weak. After that was done I went and sat on my bed and searched for my phone. I had 20 miss calls from Tony and 28 texts as well I quickly pressed the call bouton and waited.

Tony's pov

I was starting to worry about Anna she wasn't answering my calls nor texts. I quickly paced around the room till my phone started ringing.

T- Anna! Are you okay love please tell me you're okay!

A- I'm fine Tony don't worry! I just got home a couple of minutes ago and I was putting Kellin to sleep sorry I didn't call you as soon as I got home.

T- Its okay I was just worried. How did it go when you got home?

A- It went the same as always. I told my dad I forgave him but I'm just gonna keep my distance for a while. I miss you.

T- I miss you too a lot. Tomorrow do you want to come with me to band practice? The girls will be there too.

A- Um yeah of course! Hopefully my dad lets me go, but Tony I wanna visit my moms grave tomorrow is that okay if we stop before we go?

T- of course! Anything you wanna do. Anna?

A- yes?

T- I love you. You really scared me please don't ever do this again.

A- I promise you Tony. I love you too

Sorry that it's short... I'll try and update tomorrow. Thank you!