Fifteen

Anna's pov

After I ended my call with Tony when Denis came into view.

" Ready to go? "

" Yeah let's go "

We both grabbed our coffees and headed outside and got in the car. The whole ride to my house was silent. I guess we were all caught up in our thoughts. I finally saw my house come into sight. I saw Tony knocking on the door. Great he was going to see me with Denis and have a big fit over it. Denis parked in front of my house and Tony turned right around.

" Is that him? " spoke Denis

" Yeah he called me earlier. I also kinda forgave him last night. "

" Oh I just don't want you to forget what he did to you Anna. You didn't deserve it at all. You're such an amazing human being. You deserve the absolute best love. " he said

" I know thank you for that. Are you still coming over tonight? "

" Yeah I'll be here later. Thank you for coming with me, I really needed that. "

" Of course! I'm always here. I better get inside before my dad get all mad. I'll see you in a while "

I got my bag and got out of the car. Tony was still waiting there by the door.

" What were you doing in the car with him?" Spoke Tony

" We went to go out roses for our moms. He lost his mom as well so I accompanied him and I put some for mine as well. Why do you have to talk to me with that kind of tone! "

" Look I'm sorry I just got a bit jealous, I didn't mean to sound mad. " spoke Tony

" Let's go inside its freezing out here. "

We both went inside and everyone was in the kitchen.

" I'm back everyone Tony is here as well "

" we are in the kitchen guys " I heard my dad say

My mom was sitting on a chair feeding Kellin his bottle and my dad was putting food in the oven.

" We are just gonna go talk in my room is that cool? "

" Sure but Anna remember what I told you" spoke my mom

I nodded my head and we both walked upstairs. I pushed the room of my door open and pointed at Tony to take a seat on my bed while I sat across from him on my desk chair.

" I know you have questions Tone. I can see it right through your eyes. " I spoke

" Why didn't you want me to go with you? I could have gone with you Anna. I'm not mad or anything just a bit hurt." He spoke with sadness laced in his voice

" Well Denis wanted to go leave some for his mother and he asked me to go with him and I got some for my mom too. You know how I feel about this. I don't think you have to be making a big deal out of it! I guess now you know that pain I felt all these past weeks. It fucking sucks. If only you knew a tiny bit of how I feel every single fucking day I wake constantly remembering everything! Look I just really wanna be alone Tony I'll see you later when you and your family come over for dinner. "

" I'm sorry Anna I really fucked up and I'd do anything to go back and fix my mistakes. I love you " he spoke

As soon as those words came out of his mouth he got up and left. He closed the door and that's when all my tears started pouring out. I honestly don't know what to do with my self. I feel like everything is completely torn apart. A soft knock was heard on my door. I looked up and saw Ronnie.