Thirteen

Authors note - I've probably changed the ages a lot but this is that ages for sure sure this time! Also to clear up Abigail is 9 months pregnant and she's having a girl.

Anna-17
Tony- 18
Vic-18
Mike-18
Jaime-18
Alysha-18
Dani-18
Jesica-17

2 months later

Anna's pov

It's been two whole months since Tony cheated on me. I really don't talk to him anymore just at school. I miss him like crazy. I feel so alone. He has tried asking me if I was done thinking about it,but to be honest I'm still torn apart from what he did. We were on Christmas break and the whole gang was going to meet up at Pizza Hut to celebrate because they were having their first gig here in San Diego and they were supper excited. Don't get me wrong I'm so happy for them but I didn't want to go. I've fallen into deep depression that my mom is always checking up on me that I don't relapse in cutting. All I wanted to do was escape this cruel world. I pulled the covers and walked to my closet and pulled out my jeans,a warm fuzzy sweater,and my vans. My hair was always a mess so I put a beanie on and grabbed my stuff and headed down stairs. My whole family were watching the polar express.

" I really don't wanna go but I'm heading out to Pizza Hut to meet up with the gang. They are celebrating because they got their first gig. I won't be long. "

" okay sweetie please be carful it's freezing out there" said my dad

" If anything happens with the baby just call me I don't wanna miss the birth of my baby sister. "

" Don't worry hun I'll call you if anything" Said my mom

I smiled at them and started walking to Pizza Hut. It wasn't far away from my house. The sign was already coming in view. Their cars were there already so I'm guessing I'm the last one like always. I opened the door and the warmth hit me. I searched around and finally saw them. They were all laughing and talking. Happy..

" hey guys "

"Anna! You made it! I'm so happy" said Alysha

The only seat available was next to Tony. Great. I took my seat next to him while they all started talking about stuff. I pulled my phone out and saw I had a message from Tony and Denis. Denis hadn't talked to me since that day Tony got so mad at school. Weird. I opened up Tony's fist.

Tony: you look beautiful as always. I really miss you

Anna: thanks turtle. you should talk with your friends don't want to drag you down.

Tony: why would you drag me down? I've missed you so much. It's like you want nothing to do with me anymore. I've tried making everything better plenty of time I'm sorry. I know I fucked up. Just please. You don't know how much I miss you!

I didn't respond after that. Tears were starting to form in my eyes. I quickly tried blinking them away and turned to Alysha and started a conversation. After a while the food came and we all dug in.

(After Pizza Hut )

We left and Tony offered me a ride. I didn't decline because it was colder then when I came walking earlier. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The house came in to view and he stopped in front of his house. None of us moved

" Tony "

" Yeah?"

" I forgive you "

He quickly looked at me and grabbed my hand. The sparks flew like they always have. I unbuckled my self and crossed over to where he was hugging the life out of him letting my tears finally fall out of my eyes. I let everything out crying out of control. I love this boy so much I'd take a bullet for him.

"Save me Tony please. I can't take this anymore. Just please. I don't want to be here anymore. Just please"

" please don't say that baby. Please I promise you I'm going to do everything in my power to make you happy to fight those demons you have. I promise everything is going to be okay. "

I continued hugging the life out of him. I pulled away and looked at him. I kissed him. I kissed those perfect lips of him.

" I missed you so much baby. Your lips everything. Please stay with me "

" I can't I have to get home my mom has really been checking up on me she doesn't want me to relapse. I'm sorry "

" This is all my fault please do let relapse Anna. Please you have to stay strong if you feel like cutting call me at anytime night day I don't care I will be there with you. I won't let you!"

" I should go my dad is probably worried about me "

" Do you want me to walk you over?"

" No I'm okay. And Tony just because I forgave you doesn't mean we are back together. We will take it step by step. For all I know you can go back to cheat. "

" I understand but I promised you that I wouldn't and I've never broke a promise to you. "

I grabbed my backpack and got out of the car crossing the road to my house. I pulled my keys and opened the door it was dark. I guess they went to bed with out me again. I quietly walked upstairs and peeked into my parents room. They were both asleep that means the boys were asleep too. I opened the door to my room and changed in to my pjs grabbed my laptop and phone and went under my blankets. I started up my computer and pulled my phone out waiting for it to load. I opened up Denis message for the first time.

Denis: sorry I haven't talked to you. My mother passed away and it's been really rough for me. Maybe we can meet up for coffee tomorrow?

Anna: I'm so sorry for your lost Denis. I know how it feels I lost my mother when I was little, and I miss her so much.

Anna: maybe Friday because tomorrow is Christmas Eve and my parents wouldn't let me go. But for sure Friday if that's okay?

Denis: oh yeah totally forgot it was Christmas tomorrow. Doesn't even feel like the holidays. But yeah Friday works for me.

Anna: would you like to come over? We usually have turkey and other good food my mom cooks. You are welcome to come.

Denis: um yeah sure. Just tell me the time and address.

I finished talking to Denis and changed in to my pjs and headed to bed tomorrow was going to be eventful.

( pardon for not updating in forever. Enjoy x )