Three {edited}

Anna's pov

Last night was the best with Tony. Every single word he said to me made me feel so special. I was now walking back home Tony had to go do some stuff with Vic. Arriving at my house my parents were in the living room watching a movie while my brothers were asleep on the floor. My mom was the first one to talk to me. Not surprised.

" hey baby how was Tony's? "

" it was okay "

" have you ate lunch? I can make you something "

" yeah I'm fine. I'm gonna go up to my room I'm pretty tired. "

" why are you tired Anna what did you do? "

" nothing dad I'm just pretty tired. We watched movies with Edward then went to sleep. "

" I hope you're telling me the truth "

" IVE HAD IT DAD! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TELLING ME STUFF! YOU NEVER FUCKING BELIEVE A WORD I SAY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BUT I'VE HAD IT FOR FUCK SAKE. "

Anger flashed through his face and the next thing I know I was thrown to the floor holding my cheek.

" fuck you "

I ran up to my room and locked the door. Tears streaming down my face. I felt broken. I pulled my special box out from under my bed and dug to the bottom of it and pulled on my razors.

one cut
two
three
four
five
six

I lost count after six then everything started going blurry. The only thing I had left on my mind was Tony. I love you Tony.

Tony's pov

I was done doing the things I had to do with Vic. I missed Anna we are always together. I pulled my phone out and checked the time. It read 5:37. Wow must have lost track of time. I sent a message to my princess to see if she wanted to come over.

Tony: hey princess wanna come over?

I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket. I started getting closer to my house when I saw the ambulance in front of Anna's house. I quickly ran as fast as I could and saw them taking Anna out in a gurney.

" ANNA WHAT HAPPENED? PLEASE SOMEBODY FUCKING TELL ME!"

" sir you have to let go we have to get her to the hospital fast she's loosing to much blood! "

The put her in quick and closed the doors fast and speed away from their house. I turned around and saw her family crying. I ran up to my house and started my car and speed away following the ambulance. It wasn't to far I got out of my car fast and ran inside to the front desk.

" Anna Anderson I need to know how is she please!"

" yes sweetie let me just pull up the file I'm going as fast as I can. Here it is, she's under surgery right now. She lost a lot of blood from the cutting. She cut to close to a vein. I will let you know as soon as she's out of surgery to see what the Doctor says. She's going to be okay sweetie. "

I thanked her and went to sit on a chair. Tears started streaming down my face. She promised she wasn't going to cut anymore. What happened I thought she was happy. Her dad. That cunt! I looked up and heard a baby crying, it was Abigail with all the kids and Angelo following close behind.

" TONY! How is she I tried to get here as fast as I could! What did the doctor say?"

" she's under surgery right now she lost a lot of blood and cut to close to a vein. What happened she was fine when she left my house . "

" Angelo and her got into a fight. He slapped her and she fell to the ground and she snapped cursing him out, then she went upstairs crying to her room. I wanted to give her space then I went to check on her and she was passed out with blood pouring out of her arms. I feel terrible I love Anna she's like my baby "

" YOU! I SHOULD CALL THE FUCKING POLICE ON YOU! YOU ASS HOLE! SHE CAN LOOSE HER LIFE IN ANY MINUTE BECAUSE OF YOU! SHE WAS DOING FINE TILL YOU STARTED HITING HER TREATING HER LIKE SHES NOT YOUR DAUGHTER! "

" DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW! I FUCKED UP I JUST DIDN'T WANT HER TURNING OUT LIKE HER MOTHER! "

"YEAH WELL SHE BLOODY TOLD ME YESTERDAY SHE WISHES HER MOTHER WAS STILL HERE! SHE LOVES HER MOTHER!"

" Family of Anna Anderson?"

I quickly ran up to the doctor.

" yes is she okay please say she's okay "

" yes sir she's okay. We managed to stop the bleeding and she is waking up. She is asking for a Tony I'm assuming that is you? She's in room 520 "

" Thank you Doctor "

I ran through the halls looking for the room till I finally saw it. I knocked softly and entered. She was laying in bed with wires connected to her. It broke my heart seeing her like this.

" Tony is that you?"

" yes darling I'm right here. How are you feeling? "

" I feel terrible Tone. "

" what happened baby you promised you had stopped "

" I know I'm sorry. It's just my dad he slapped me Tony and threw to the floor. I didn't want to be here anymore. I don't understand why he keeps doing this to me. "

" but I love you Anna I wouldn't imagine what I would have done if you would have killed yourself. I would have been destroyed in to pieces. Please don't ever do this to me again darling. "

" I'm sorry baby. Did they even come? "

" yeah me and your dad got in an argument. When ever your released Anna I want you to come to my house you know my mom won't mind she loves you. "

"Okay, but Tony "

" yeah?"

" I love you. Thank you for being here "

" I love you too Anna. I will always be here I promise "

Scene! This chapter made me feel all emotional. Enjoy everyone!

Short story: so Wednesday I bought my tickets to see PIERCE THE VEIL! IM SO EXCITED ! ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME🤘🏾