Six {edited}

Anna's pov

It was finally Friday morning. I wasn't going to school today because of the incident, my dad doesn't want me to school totally fine with that. I put my glasses on and walked down stairs to see Abigail cooking pancakes and the boys eating their breakfast.

" hi Anna are you feeling better today? " Ronnie asked

" yeah bud how about you ready for school? Last day of the week! "

" yup! When ever I get back from school can we watch movies together? "

" sure bud, but eat your breakfast before you're late "

He smiled up at me and continued to eat his food. Victor was too into playing with his action figures he just smiled and waved and me. Typical Victor love him. Kellin was babbling baby stuff and eating his food.

" Anna would you like a stack of pancakes? "

" yes that would be great Abigail! Please "

" of course how are you feeling? Any pain? I could give you some pain killers if you'd like"

" no I'm fine thank you "

She handed the plate and I dived right in. I was starving.

" has my dad left already?"

" yeah he said he had to go talk to some clients, but he said that he wanted to have lunch together with us. "

" oh well okay "

We all finished up our breakfast and went to drop off Ronnie at school.

" bye Ronnie! Have a nice day sweetie I love you "

" bye mommy bye Anna! I love you too "

" bye bud "

After that we drove back to the house in peaceful silence. The boys we to into their toys to pay attention. I felt my phone vibrate and it was my turtle.

Tony- good morning my princess(: how did you sleep last night?

Anna- good morning my handsome turtle:p I actually slept well! We just dropped off Ronnie at school and now we're just heading back home

Tony- Sounds like fun. I'm gonna miss you at school today:( my mom is not letting me stay!

Anna- It's okay Tony. I'll be okay I'm gonna rest and watch some drake and josh. Maybe play a little with Victor. So guess what Ronnie asked me today. It made me happy.

Tony- What's that my love?:)

Anna- He asked me for a movie night! I'm gonna order him some pizza and probably go out later to buy candy and ice cream!

Tony- aw tonight? Does that mean you're not coming to band practice?

Anna- SHOOT! I forgot:/ I'm sorry tone. I feel terrible now.