"Baby, put your hair down or they'll see my love marks on your neck." She blushed and quickly pulled the hair tie, her hair flowing down her back. She stared at me and pouted.

"Stop pouting or I'll really ravish you here." I said and pulled her wrist. We walked in the halls hand in hand. She's just blushing there while looking down at the floor. I smiled at her cuteness and shyness. It was already lunch so we walked towards the cafeteria and was met by Ace, Luke and Cass at the entrance. Luke is meddling with his phone while Ace's arms are draped on Cass' shoulder. Cass' eyes snapped at us and shrugged Ace's arms and ran at Angel. I swear the facial expression of Ace when Cass left him made me chuckled. 

"Al, how's your head?" She asked. I didn't hear their conversation because I already went to Ace and Luke. I swear Cass can be a mother. She treats Angel like her daughter. I'm not complaining. To be honest I like Cass for Angel. They already knew each other when they are twelve years old. Hey! Don't judge me for knowing this. I just want what's best for Angel.

"I'm fucking hungry so stop staring at them and let's go eat." Luke said grumpily while rolling his eyes. 

"Why are you so bitter?" Ace asked and Luke punched his arm while he groaned rubbing the spot where Luke had punched him. I chuckled and gave Luke a high five. Ace rolled his eyes and mumbled incoherently about us being douche bag. I pulled Angel from Cass and wrapped my arm around her waist. 

She gasped and covered her face, trying to cover her face . I Smiled at her and pecked her cheeks. She blushed immediately. We were met by loud noises from the students inside the cafeteria and when they finally spotted us, they immediately went quiet and then started whispering. I rolled my eyes as boys started staring at Angel and Cass hungrily while girls are swooning over the three of us. Ace growled when he noticed that boys are eyeing Angel and Cass. He's possessive, he wrapped his arm around Cass' waist and dragged her to our table. I looked down at Angel and saw her fiddling with the hem of her jacket while boys are eyeing her exposed legs. My chest rumbled with a growl as I pulled Angel closer to me.  

The lunch went incredibly noisy as students are whispering about the five of us being together. We ate our lunch in silence in which I forced Angel to eat when she isn't eating but Cass just handed Angel a yogurt and a sandwich and I swear I won't get full from consuming that little food but I remembered that Robert said that Angel isn't very fond of eating oily foods and junk foods, and I swear most of the food here are either fried or oily. I gave her my energy drink in which she didn't accept. She fished out her book from her bag and read. The thee of us just stared at her incredulously while Cass continued eating obviously uninterested. 

We separated ways as my next class is not the same with Angel. Did I already tell you that Angel and Cass are one year younger than me? Well they are our little geniuses so they were sent to our year level. I am really proud of Angel when I found out this. Beauty with brains and she's mine.I went to a cafe and rested when a girl came up to me. I groaned when I realized it's Stephanie, our school's slut. I pretended to not seeing her and she just sit next to me. Stephanie has a black hair(which I'm sure is dyed), green eyes, big breasts, nice ass, straight nose and plump lips, overall she's pretty but a bitch and she's not my type. I love brown curly hair, blue eyes, just the right size of breasts and ass, straight and small nose and plump lips, obviously it's Angel so over all, I love Angel.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snapped at her and she just purred seductively at my ears while trailing her manicured fingers on my arm. 

"Baby, what are you doing with a slut in the cafeteria?" She asked innocently while thrusting her hips onto my side. My blood boiled upon hearing her call Angel a slut.

"Shut the fuck up Stephanie and don't call Angel a slut because you're just describing yourself." I growled but she didn't take my threat seriously and bit my earlobe. If I were the past Tyler, I would have banged her in the car but I already have my Angel so I just rolled my eyes at her attempt. I shrugged her body off mine and pushed her as she stumbled back.

"I mean it Stephanie." I said dangerously as she rolled her eyes.

"If you ever get tired of banging her then you can call me, okay?" She said and gave me a flying kiss. I growled when she said that about Angel, I won't get tired of her. Suddenly y phone binged and I reached for it. Ace texted me about a party at Sean's house. I can't miss this party, Sean has the best parties in the whole school. I think about if I'll bring Angel and decided that I'll bring her 'cause Ace told me he'll bring Cass.

I brought an extra cappuccino and chocolate cupcake, Angel's favorite.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi people!

So what do you think about this chapter?

Have a very good day everyone!