Car Ride ~ Touya (Black) x Reader

Fluff chapter Requested by rainbowdragon5 , Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------

Normal Pov

You raced to your bathroom, trying to slip into your jeans while you did so. "Why today of all days..?!" You muttered under your breath as you quickly brushed your teeth. Why all the rush you ask?

Today would have been another ordinary day for you, if it weren't for Professor Juniper to have sent you an email a few days ago. The email wasn't only sent to you; She sent it to your three good friends Touko, Cheren and Bianca, as well as to the person that always made your heart flutter; Touya.

The email said that Professor Juniper wanted us to join her on a meeting with her father, where you all would discuss something more about the latest accident with Zekrom, the legendary Pokémon. You would hold the meeting in Nacrene City - which wasn't exactly near here, but Juniper offered to drive you all.

Everyone mentioned - except for Cedric Juniper, the Professor's father, lived in Nuvema Town - so the young woman told you she would be in front of your house at about 9am today. And you guessed it; You overslept and it was currently 8.40am.

Most people would say, that 20 minutes were more than enough time to get ready, but you firstly weren't a morning person, so you would sleep until noon whenever you'd have the chance, and you needed your time in the morning; Slowly picking the clothes you would wear, take your time to do your hair and enjoy breakfast...

But that wouldn't be possible today. You had quickly grabbed a pair of light blue, slightly ripped jeans - which you finally managed to slip into - and put on a pastel pink hoodie with a cute Mew printed onto it.

You had just finished brushing your teeth when you started looking for your hair brush. "Where did it put it..?!" You grumbled, opening each drawer even though you would usually just leave it on the side of the bath sink - but it wasn't there today, of course.

Five minutes passed until it finally accrued to you that you might have left it on the commode in your room, so you quickly rushed back up stairs and sighed relieved when you found the purple object lying on the small wooden commode next to your bed.

You wanted to start brushing your hair, but then you glanced up to the clock in your room, groaning in disbelief. You were sure that if you spent too much time on your hair you wouldn't be able to eat anything - and we don't want that happening.

So you grabbed your hair brush and ran downstairs again, this time into the kitchen and threw your purple hair brush onto the wooden table. You quickly took the Moo moo-milk out of the fridge and a bowl out of one of the drawers, careful not to drop the porcelain.

Next thing you placed on the table were the box of cereals and a spoon. You quickly prepared a small portion of breakfast, much to your discomfort, since you liked eating a lot in the morning and a bit less over lunch.

Like you were expecting it, it was now five minutes to nine and you still hadn't done your hair. You groaned and put everything in the sink - which you'll be washing later on when you'd return. You were glad your parents were currently not at home - they hated it when someone made noise this early in the morning, and you were doing just that.

You winced in pain when the brush got stuck in your hair several times. Of all the times to be struggling with knots in the hair it had to be now. You winced once again, but this time it was because you heard the sound of your doorbell ringing.