'What time is it? I'm either still supposed to be working or going home, thank gosh no one walked in on us.' She gushed slightly.

He gently pulled her up to her feet. 'I'll take you home.'

'Do you have a car then?' She said, peering out the window to see nothing.

'That's not exactly what I meant, hold on to me, okay?' He said evasively, pulling her close. She didn't complain.

'What ar-' she began to say but then she felt dizzy for about 10 seconds and realised she was standing in her apartment.

'I didn't know you could do that? Are you supposed to do that?' She coughed, steadying herself against the wall.

His eyes were now a cool grey again and he spoke a lot calmer than he had before, 'Well, I'm probably not supposed to but who's going to stop me?'

'You're a mystery to me.' She whispered.

'Am I forgiven for disappearing as you say?' He smiled at her.

'What were you doing and then I'll consider it?' She said, perching on the end of the sofa.

He walked around the kitchen to inspect the marble island. 'Well..' he ran his fingers along the marble, seeming to be paying a lot of attention to it. 'I could tell tell you while we do fun things on one of these hard surfaces.' he winked. 'I will never understand my kind's obsession with marble.'

'I'm afraid I don't know if I'm ready for round two just yet, take it easy.' She scoffed at him.

'I wouldn't dream of taking you out of your comfort zone.' He said, sounding genuine. He was so confusing to Lisa. One moment he was safe and sincere and then he was back to that dangerously tempting flirting.

'You know you could have called.' He laughed. 'If you were missing me so desperately.'

'I deleted your number.' Lisa said flatly.

'I figured as much.'

She handed him her phone. 'You can put it back if you want.'

He looked momentarily surprised and then recovered. 'Thanks, now you can call me when you're lonely and in need of a man.' He said with a wink.

Now it was her time to laugh

While he was resting on the sofa while she was in the shower, after her head had cleared she was reminded of Damian's words. He is incredibly comfortable exercising his control. After a few moments thinking about it, she had come to a troubling conclusion that maybe she wasn't taking him as seriously as she should be.

He'd exercised control over her earlier and he hadn't even touched her. She didn't want to set off thinking that he'd only done that purely for his own sake, surely he hadn't? She thought about the words Achilles had used.

'That was quite the show of power.'

 Had that been all it was? She didn't want to think too hard about it. All she knew was she had started playing with fire willingly.

Her phone ringing set her out of her thoughts.

Adam flashed up on the small screen and she answered. 'Hello?'

'Lisa, I have some worrying news.' He said, his voice was turbulent.

'What is it?' Lisa said, worry tinging her voice.

'Please don't panic, but all our agents who were assigned to watching your house and surveillance of Achilles have been killed. He's back and I think he did this.'

Lisa inhaled sharply. There was a potential murderer in her living room.

'Oh...God..That's horrible..How did he even kill them?' Lisa expected to hear something about a cross, after what she had found out from Damian, she was trying to prepared herself to act as if she had no idea that was how it was done.

'That's the most worrying part.' He paused, obvious stress in his voice. 'We don't know.'

'Oh....Christ.' Lisa said, shock setting in. Who was he, really? It only really hit her how little she knew about him right then.

'Please don't worry, we will have a new team out searching for him soon. Just try and get some rest.'

He hung up. Lisa sat on the bed, more torn than before. She wasn't afraid of Achilles. He had never hurt her. He had never done anything to suggest he was any worse than how he acted but everything she heard about him suggested she should run a mile. So why didn't she just do the smart thing and try and get as far away as possible from him?

She couldn't answer that as she heard footsteps by the door and turned to see a sleepy looking Achilles leaning against the door frame looking as guiltless as ever. She tossed the phone under her pillow before he could see.

'Something wrong?' He said innocently.

A wolf in sheep's clothing.