He let out a sparse, dark, deep laugh. His voice nearly dropped an octave as he spoke smoothly.

'That was quite the show of power.' He said, looking deeply into her eyes. 'It really was.'

She suddenly felt uncomfortable with him hulking over her.

'Tell me Lisa, what about me suggests that I don't want you? That I wouldn't do anything to get what I want?' He was still maniacally smiling and she was positive if his voice dropped any deeper then she wouldn't be able to hear it.

She didn't say anything when he moved around the counter so he was inches away from her, facing her.

Slightly finding her voice, she said something that she knew was only going to go one way. 'Prove me wrong then.'

'Oh watch me.'

Of all the things she expected him to do next, lean back with that stupid smirk still on his face was not one of them.

'What are you doi-' she began but she was cut off when she felt a warm sensation run over her body which made her jerk involuntarily against the counter. The warmth began to spread through her, focusing on the most private part of her and following that was a slight pressure on her. She gasped slightly and she could still feel his eyes looking straight into hers.

The pressure and warmth gradually began to increase and she felt  like there was someone touching her. It felt amazing, pleasure pooled in the pit of her stomach. The feeling increased and despite herself, she moaned loudly, much to the delight of the incubus standing in front of her.

'Do you like how that feels?' He smirked and she gave out a breathless 'Yes.'

She could feel the pressure building even more and the warm feeling came back stronger. He took a step closer, and the feeling intensified as he moved centimetres from her face, his eyes still staring keenly at her. He still didn't touch her physically at all which was torture and she could feel his breath on her face.

'Oh God.' she whispered softly, biting her lips to try and suppress another groan of pleasure.

He moved his hand down to and it was just hovering over her, but not touching her and making some abrupt movement, which made the feeling more intense until she let out a soft noise and it slowly subsided.

'Fuck.' She whispered quietly as she slid to the wooden floor, completely out of breath.

'I'm guessing you liked that?' she heard him laugh.

She nodded firmly in reply.

He crouched down to look at her, where she was quite literally a hot mess. His eyes were that shade of red again and she really didn't have the energy to ask about it. She started to assume that it was just something that happened from time to time.

'It's actually such a shame because your little resisting me stunt was going so well, I suppose you won't be running to Adam about this, will you?' he said smiling.

'Don't be like that and and I'll have you know, usually I let a guy kiss me before anything else.'

Achilles ran a hand down her cheek and said provocatively, 'Be my guest.'

'Well that certainly made up for that near kiss.' She said, resting her head against the counter's side, closing her eyes.

She felt him lean in and take her face in his hands, her eyes fluttered opened for a moment before and she looked into his eyes before he kissed her.

'How was that?' he asked after he pulled away.

'Just great.' She said, giving a thumbs up in his general direction.