Chapter 65A// "You won my heart?"

"Elliott no, no, no," I tell him placing my hands over my face. The cringe was unreal.

"Why what's wrong with it," Elliott asks as he held up the t-shirt.

""I can't believe you actually ordered that," Winter says as she swings her legs from Elliott and mine's hotel bed.

When Elliott and I were booking our hotel room, the women asked how many beds we wanted and I proudly told her 1.

"Daniel why can't you be as great as Elliott" Winter whines.

Daniel was huffing and puffing as he brought his luggage along the hallway, or more like Winter's. It was liked she packed like she was moving away.

Daniel was outside my room as he carried on dragging the luggage to his and Winter's hotel room which was along the corridor. I was quite happy they weren't next door to us. Wouldn't want to hear the bed squeaking now, would we?

"That hideous Elliott where the hell did you get it from" Daniel raises an eyebrow in surprise when he sees the T-shirt.

"Fuck off the lot of you" Elliott sighs scrupling up the piece of material and chucking it across the room. He sits on the bed in a huff and doesn't look at me in the eyes.

I was trying my best to not laugh at him.

"Well we should sort our stuff out, goodnight love birds, " Winter says as she jumps off the bed.

"Daniel why are you being so slow come on, use some of that muscle"

And they both walk out our room closing the door behind them.

I hop on to the bed and walk on my knees over to Elliott; it was a trek walking across this bed.

Elliott said that it would good to have a big bed and that he would be using every corner of it. Since when was Elliott an unsettled sleeper?

I wrap my arms around him and put my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Elliott," I pout in my sweetest voice.

He tries to pry my arms off him but I hand on to him like a baby gorilla.

"I swear I'll wear it tomorrow," I tell him, "But I think with that white, you'll be able to see my bra through it, I only brought my bras"

"Maybe I want to see your bra all day long" He smirks, instead of being moody.

I lift up his matching t-shirt and hold it up.

"Isn't it going to be a little tight for you? Does someone want to show off their 6 pack" I ask him.

"Well I have to show off what I've got I don't want you to go after all those French guys who eat snails"

Elliott had decided to get him and me matching t-shirt, well it was more of a vest top anyways. On mine, it said 'I'm his Minnie'

And then his which was also white said 'I'm her Mickey'

Elliott also bought me a pair of Minnie Mouse ears which were, may I add, were sparkly.

And to end off the outfit Elliott bought me was a little red skirt with big white circles on it.

"You don't have to wear it if you don't want to" He sighs. The look on his face made me so sad. I really adored the outfit but I was just so shocked at first that Elliott Grayson actually bought that.

"No love it as much as I love you," I tell him kissing his cheek and picking out some clothes to get changed into for the night. We had just arrived and it was rally late so our plan was to go to bed early and then wake up early in the morning.