Chapter 14//"Are you a psycho bitch or do you want to end up in jail for murder"

Chapter 14//"Aribella are you a psycho bitch or do you want to end up in jail for murder?"

"I'm going to beat that bitch so hard, even her fucking minions will feel me beat her ass" Emily shouts as we walk into the changing room.

I clutch my P.E kit nodding in agreement. When we enter the sweaty changing room, I am hit with the scent of an overuse of deodorant. Why do juniors use so much of that stuff, there is a limit to everything.

"She had no right to come up to me and ask me to change my article. I know she's dumb like I've heard of babies being dropped down the stairs but she was clearly thrown off a building"

We take our usual places in the changing room as Emily continues to rant about Aribella; it is actually quite entertaining.

The changing room is full but there is an empty pot where Aribella usually is. Soon she arrives into the cramped room fashionably late, but for some peculiar reason, she doesn't take her usual place.

"YOU!" She shouts in our direction. My back tenses up and I quickly put on my top seeing as I am just standing in my bra.

"You boy stealing whore" She points at Emily, I realize that her perfectly manicured finger is actually pointing at me. I look at her taken aback, her eyes are firing with rage.

"Aribella grow up I don't want a fight with you" I sigh turning around.

She suddenly takes my shoulder and shoves me "You...You're a cheeky bitch who walks around like you own the school, but no one actually gives a fuck about you. You can't get a boy so you try and steal other people's guys. You make me sick Crescent Dawson"

Everyone in the room is staring at us but a particular pair of eyes catch my gaze, Winter. Her eyes look slightly concerned but when my eyes meet her's she snaps her gaze in the other direction.

"Aribella shut your mouth cause I have no idea what you are talking about, probably bullshit as usual." I really can't be bothered with her rubbish today.

The whole changing room has gone completely silent and they can see a potential huge blow out unfolding. And actually I'm a little shocked; I've never seen Aribella this angry.

"No you're not getting away with this" She practically screams.

"Well tell me what I did?" I shout loud and clear my voice clearly saying I can't be bothered with her pettiness. A few girls gasp. 

Oh it is going down.

"YOU DATED HIM. You're trying to take him from me" I look at her confused until I realise...oh.

"Get your fucking facts right you stupid cow it was a fake date. FAKE, Something that is not real and you want to know something else that will never be real, Elliot Grayson and you." I spit at her I feel the venom coat my words. I knew I was only adding fuel to her fire but she needed to hear it.

"You know I've heard about guys getting in girls pants but you Crescent you're forcing yourself to get down Elliott's pants. What, did you persuade him with a blowjob so he would go on a date with you to making your brother look like a better person than he is" She laughs coldly.

"What do you mean by that?" My teeth grind together and her words burn my insides, not the fact that she dissed me but when you go anywhere near Daniel. Well then bitch you die.

"Please your brother can never get a date, you think he's a good guy but he'll fuck any girl that's around the corner, and he's a drug addicted loser who..."

She doesn't get to finish her sentence because I'm already screaming at her. I'm so close to wrapping my hands around her neck.

Yes, Daniel does have a record with the ladies, and I know very well that my brother does not regularly take drugs. I'm aware that he's gotten in some shit for possession a few times but managed to get himself out of it. I don't know what's going on there but he asked me to trust him and I do. Also, it must not be anything too bad as he's never been in any serious trouble for it.