Chapter 22// "I never said you were a handsome sex God"

We all have that one class that bores us to death, the class that just drones on and on, but it's a class that you just can't drop. Well that is AP History for me, the bane of my existence.

Currently I am leaning against my arm and I'm slowly slipping in to a deep slumber. That feeling when you're physically forcing your eyes to stay open, then all of a sudden you're told to write 2 pages of notes in under 5 minutes. It's impossible because you're unable to keep your eyes open long enough to even look at the projector board. It's like lifting your head up is the most painful task possible.

My teacher is droning on about our American history, maybe if I just close my eyes for a few seconds... Someone kicks the back of my chair and I sit up straight.

I turn around to glare at him; already knowing exactly who it is. His brown eyes gaze at me while he smiles. Well at least he's wide-awake because the rest of the class look half-dead.

"Look alive sis"

"Fuck of Daniel" I mutter.

"Can you get Elliott?" He asks.

I look at Elliott who's sitting in front of me. His head is placed on his arm and his eyes are closed. His dark brown hair, which looks unusually light due to our bright school lights, is flopped to the side slightly.

I kick him from under the table "What did I miss, I swear I wasn't asleep, and I swear I didn't sleep with her!" He blurts out in shock which makes me silently laugh.

"Daniel wants to ask you something" I casually shrug.

"Bitch" Elliott mouths. " I know" I mouth back.

I hear a soft sound. A sound that makes your head whip from side to side in fear.

A light buzzing sound. It's faint but it's still there. What's it doing here in the end of February?

That's when I catch a glimpse of the creature hugging on to the light.

Everybody's eyes are on it, some girls are actually squealing. Do they not realize that that attracts wasps?

It slowly comes down towards our table; I sit morbidly still, only my eyes moving to follow the wasp.

But what I'm not expecting is the scream I hear, it's a very masculine scream.

I glance over to see Elliott clutching on to Aidan for dear life. Actually everyone is looking at Elliott.

"MISS" Elliott screams absolutely terrified of the tiny creature.

As the wasp gets closer to him, his chair topples backwards sending him with it. Some how Aidan is able to balance his chair without having Elliott make him fall too.

The wasp decides to go behind me and Daniel jumps up off his chair.

I just sit there laughing to a point where I am unable to breathe.

Daniel is waving his hands in the air, I think that's what causes the tiny thing to flutter back up to the bright light.

Everyone silently looks at Elliott and Daniel who are pale faced and almost shivering. Of course Aidan and I only know why.

Elliott picks up his chair and slowly sits on it as opposed to Daniel who doesn't even attempt to go back to his chair. He just silently sits on the floor next to Elliott, clutching on to him like Scooby would hold on to shaggy.

"Well...then" Our teacher says, she's completely speechless.

That's when the wasp decides to make a reappearance and it slowly floats down. One of the bimbo's points towards it, then goes on to hiding her head in the shoulder of the boy next to her.