Chapter 51// Elliott made all the god's jealous and I bet he made Zeus gay"

"Girl get that leg higher, higher, get those toes reaching the starts" I shout. God I don't even know what I'm doing as the team Captain. I was about to loose my voice any second.

"Aribella get off your phone, but really if you want to leave l'll give you the money for the bus fare"

She glares at me but nevertheless places her phone down on the nearest bench. It was actually really chilly outside, but all the gym halls were locked to we were stuck on the outskirts of the football pitch.

I was stuck in my hoodie and my shorts, having forgotten my leggings, like most girls on the team.

I see in the far distance the football team coming out ready for practice.

'Don't look over at Conner' I tell myself, obviously because it was going to distract me from our routine.

I continue with practicing the routine, no one really understands how hard cheerleading actually is.

"Crescent Dawson, come to the football pitch with the vice cheerleader, coach wants to talk to you" One of the boys from the football team runs up to the cheerleading team and was also out of breath.

Winter and I exchange glances, the coach rarely ever called us over.

Unless it was for him to gloat about Conner and me being a power couple that represented the whole school.

Winter and I slowly make our ways towards the coach and the team, when we finally reach them they look in the same position as us, shivering in a pair of shorts.

"Ah girls nice of you to finally join us, be lucky cheerleading isn't about speed but other skills" he scorns us for walking slowly.

'Don't look Crescent, don't even take a peak' But of course I don't listen to myself and glance over at Elliott. Oh how good that boy looked in shorts. He was already looking at me with confused eyes.

"Seeing as you are the head cheerleader, female Dawson, I was wondering if you could give me some advice seeing as I'm in a bit of a pickle"

Female Dawson, really? That's what you get when you have a twin.

"Head cheerleader?" Someone chokes from the team "Cress is the head cheerleader, damn I have missed a lot"

I look at the source of the voice. Elliott of course.

I place my hands on my hips and glare at him "Jealous Elliott you didn't make in on the cheerleading squad"

"What and skip around in a tiny little skirt with pompoms in my hand, pretending I have skills just cause you can chuck a girl in the air and catch her? No thank you count me out Dawson"

I childishly stick my tongue out at him.

"That's enough the pair of you" Coach shouts.

"I need 12 main secure players, and I have 13 to pick from. While I have other boys on the sides, I need 12 loyal boys"

"Coach sorry we're late" I see Carter coming up the field. I hadn't seen him all week in school and neither Ryan. This wasn't going to be good.

Ryan still had a bruise of his face and I was guessing that was from the night of the Christmas dance when Elliott beat the shit out of him. Oh how I wish and stayed to watch the show.

I feel the tension radiating off Elliott as he looks at his stepbrother.

They do look kind of similar, like face shape, and build. Its just Elliott was practically a sex god and Ryan was most definitely not.