Chapter 36// "You know, when you put the D in the V"

He gently puts his arm around the back of the chair and I feel his hand gently rest on my shoulder. I move forward slightly not wanting to be so close to him. I can feel him shuffle slightly closer to me in the comfy cinema seats.

I roll my eyes in the dark absolutely hating the position I was in. I scrunch my nose up at the strong scent radiating off him.

'If he moves a inch closer I am going to jump up and run out the movie' I tell myself.

The movie hadn't even begun and we were running through the countless number of adverts, I promise myself next time I am coming half an hour late, the silence between us was awkward.

Time had practically stopped and I knew this was going to be the longest night of my life. The brown haired boy next to me lets out a laugh at an advert for some movie and I just raise my eyebrow completely not amused.

"Here" He passes me the popcorn; I guess he finally decided to stop hogging it. I gave him a plastic smile as I take it from him.

"Thanks' I reply forcing every cell in my body to not run away form this situation my best friends had stuck me in.

'Welcome pumpkin" he replies winking at me. Excuse me pretty boy do I look like I wear 10 tons of face tan. No I don't, and I am not round wither. Stupid pet names.

Don't get me wrong there was nothing really wrong with this guy. He just had the misfortune of being set up on a blind date with me by my idiotic best friends.

And neither was this boy unattractive, he had that sexy brown hair, those chocolate brown eyes and that fuckboi smile. Everything I looked for in a guy.

But I was in no way ready to start even thinking about guys, let alone end up in the movies with one.

I turn my head to the opposite direction of the boy sitting next to me to see Winter and Emily staring at us. Winter gives me thumbs up and Emily shoves a load of popcorn in her mouth. Why, why am I even friends with them? I give them the middle finger, which makes them both laugh.

This had to have been the 4th blind date the two of them had set me up on and really I couldn't care less it's not like I found any of them appealing.

They were obsessed with try to get me a new boyfriend, but what they don't know is that they will never someone like Elliott. No matter how many fuckboi's they make me date.

"Everything okay" he asks me. I turn around and give him a dazzling smile.

"Everything is just great"

As the lights dim completely down the movie begins to play, until I hear people coming in to the room like a stampede of elephants.

"Why the hell are we coming to see a chick flick?" A very familiar voice whines.

"Because I want to watch it and it's my turn to chose the movie" another familiar voice lashes back. Why why them?

"Shut up the both of you and sit down" A voice I didn't expect, says, I squint my eyes and my suspicions are correct when I see his blonde hair.

And that's when all 3 tall boys come and sit directly in front of me. What were the chances?

The boy next to me tenses, I look up at him and his expression was hard. Oh god. What have y brother and his friends done to this boy? I slump down deeper in to my seat knowing that it wasn't a good idea if they saw me on a date with some random guy. No Daniel would most likely not be happy.

"Pass me the popcorn you fat pig" Aiden shoves Conner as he grabs the bag out his hand and scoffs his face.

"Are you okay?' I ask the brown haired boy next to me.