Chapter 40//"We're hot coco and Marshmallows, you're hot and I wanna be on you"

Chapter 40// "We're like hot chocolate and Marshmallows Dawson, you're hot and I want to be on top of you"

"Your hair is tickling my face" He complains. Well it wasn't my fault I had so many stupid baby hairs.

"Stop resting your face in my neck, it's ticklish as well" I try and shove him but he doesn't move.

He snuggles in to me that makes me laugh.

"What are you 12?" I ask him raising an eyebrow at him though he couldn't see me. He was acting so childishly.

"Yeh on a scale of 1 to 10"

He groans in annoyance when I move. "Just fix your ponytail"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't have time to make my hair perfect for you, seeing as you were the one who woke me up in the middle of the night to eat KFC"

"Cress if sarcasm burned calories, I would be worried about your weight"

True, true.

"Cress" I nod my head in his direction, he shifts so he is face to face with me.

"Do you remember on Friday you said you and Emily were going to get ice-cream"

I remembered perfectly well, seeing as it was only a few days back. Elliott was in a really romantic (could you call it that when it came to him) mood that day because he was texting me all these cute messages about how he loved me. Not that I'm complaining.

"Emily told me you were looking down at you phone and smiling at my messages, then you walked in to a pole"

My mouth hangs open, she said she would keep my little incident a secret; I place my face in my hands in embarrassment.

He takes my wrist and looks me in the eye with his gleaming dark blue eyes.

"Do you think it would be legal to fuck in the middle of the forest?" he asks me.

Oh my lord he did not just says that out loud. All the innocent night creatures are officially scared

"'Elliott why are you always so horny"

"It's not that I'm horny all the time, it's just your always fucking sexy"

"I don't even see how we ended up together, I'm smart and you're always a sex craving jerk"

"Dawson there is 1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas and I had the privilege of meeting you. Which shows it was meant to be form the start"

He does that all the time; he comes up with these weird crazy lines, which are so adorable that I just want to pinch his cheeks.

"I guess you paid attention in geography"

"Nah I just saw that quote online one day and thought I would learn it off my by heart, thinking it would come in handy one day. And it has"

I laugh, what a idiot.

He looks at me silently studying my face in the darkness; I look at the grass trying not to blush.

"God Dawson" He groans. Wow it was such an attractive sound. I give him a questioning look.

"We're like hot chocolate and Marshmallows Dawson, you're hot and I want to be on top of you"

"Then what are you waiting for"

*

Elliott's soft lips were attached to mine until we hear a rustle of leaves. I don't think anything of it seeing as it was probably a fox or a bird. We were in the middle of a forest.

But Elliott stops dead, I open my eyes look in to his, which were filled with alarm, he pulls back from me. He looks around as if he were looking out for someone.

'It's probably a fox" I say soothingly, I lean towards him again, but he stands up.

That's when all of a sudden I see a shadow come up from the darkness. At a closer glance the person had blonde hair and grayish blue eyes. I let out a sigh of relief.

"It's only Conner" I let out a laugh. But Elliott was unmoving.

As the figure walks closer he has a hard expression on his face.