Chapter 62// "I'm sorry I didn't plan out my peeing schedule"

"There's not point in playing hard to get Dawson you're already mine and no one can take you away from me'' Elliott tells me firmly, but I was not budging with him. I was really angry at him this time.

I ignore him as I unlock the front door of my house.

Elliott tries to follow me inside but I stop him, "You're not welcome here Grayson" I snap at him.

He pouts at me.

"Ok I am sorry Dawson, I promise not to drive so fast again" He promises with those big blue eyes, He puts his pinky out for me to link mine with, to secure a promise greater than words.

Instead, I grab the handle of the door and slam it as hard as I can in his face, but his reflexes were too fast and he stops me from hitting his perfectly sculpted face.

He knew perfectly well how much I hated it when he drove fast, but he always did it anyway. In a relationship, you should listen to each other, expect Elliott didn't understand that.

Yet every second longer he spent with me, it made my anger towards him lessen though I wanted to stay angry with him. He needed to be put in his place for his reckless driving.

One day he was going to get himself hurt. And maybe I was also angry at him because he told me that he quit smoking when he actually hadn't.

I'd caught him smoking this afternoon with Conner and I was disgusted with the both of them.

He lied to me as he promised he had done when he hasn't actually, then we end up in an argument in the car. This leads to him speeding down the dark road, with my life in his hands.

I sigh as I walk away from the door, he wasn't going to stop until I forgave him. He wraps his arms around my neck and looks down at me.

"Dawson, I hate it when your angry with me"

I duck under his arms freeing myself from his grip.

I see Elliott from the corner of my eye lift up a light brown coat from the coat hanger and wrap it around my back as though it was some sort of cape.

I give him a weird look but I still hold the sour expression on my face.

"See now Dawson your 'super angry'

I can't help but crack a smile then.

"See, see that's the smile I love" He laughs and gently kisses me on the lips.

He holds my hand as we both walk towards the kitchen.

I stop dead just outside the kitchen to see someone sitting at our dining table.

Now let me tell you no one ever sits there, well rarely.

It was a man in a black suit, who had brown hair that looked exactly like Daniel's, he was calmly sipping a cup of tea and a newspapers in his other hand.

"What are you doing here?" I spit out, showing no respect whatsoever.

He looks up and sees Elliott and me, this makes him fold up his newspaper and put it down on the table.

"Where is your brother?" He asks.

"No I asked you a question, now what are you doing here?" I shout at him. He had no right to suddenly walk into our house where had he been all these years.

Oh yeah sitting in New York doing fuck all. It's been years since he stepped foot in this kitchen.

"I need both you and Daniel to be here when I tell you something"