Chapter 30//"Carter stop making up a load of bullshit, you jealous bastard"

Chapter 30//"Carter stop making up a whole load of bullshit, you jealous bastard"

"But look how big they are" I continue to look down my really tight dress.

"Nobody told me they looked this big" I continue.

"Crescent stop looking at your boobs, now tell me, hair down or up" Emily asks pouting and showing me each hairstyle.

Tonight is probably the last party before school ends for summer, if you don't include the summer ball, which is after the football final.

I finally drag Emily away from the mirror to her car.

"How are things between you and Elliott?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"They're amazing, he's just so gorgeous"

"I have shipped two for the past 2 years, you two are so different yet so alike"

I laugh at her enthusiasm about my relationship.

"Cress, you're really going out with the hot and gorgeous Elliott Grayson, the player boy" She adds nudging me.

"I know I still can't believe it"

We make it to the house and I begin to look around to see if Elliott's here yet. My phone begins to ring, I take it from my bag and instantly answer it when I see Elliott's name pop up on the screen.

"Hey beautiful, remember how you told me you liked sexy bad boys" He says through the phone, Emily next to me raises her eyebrows, probably cause she heard what Elliot had said.

"Yeah and?" I ask, having no idea where this question is going. He should be here by now.

"Well I'm not trying to show off or anything but when my GPS said turn left, I turned right!"

"Your lost aren't you" I sigh.

"What no, why would you think that... Okay maybe" He muttered defeated.

I try and figure out where he is right at this moment in time and instruct him the directions to the house. Eventually he turns off the phone finally realizing which road he as on.

I sit on the sofa looking at the red cup in my hands. I run my finger around the rim of the cup not wanting to take a sip of it.

"You seem like you're at a funeral rather than a party" Carter mocks, from beside me. I turn to look at him, his golden hair is spiked up and there's a shit eating grin on his face. 

"All there is to do is drink, and then drink and drink some more and then your final goals is to get wasted" I sigh putting the cup on the table beside me.

"Or you can look at it more like forgetting about your problems, dancing till you can't feel anything or getting high" Caret explains.

"Well you don't seem to be doing any of them," I tell him.

"Then why don't you come dance with me for fun, as friends" Carter and Elliott are friends, I should be safe with him. I think about his question, and nod and follow him near where the music is coming from. 

"So you and Grayson, huh?" he asks.

"Yeh me and Elliott" I respond a sharp edge in my tone.

"I would never think you'd get with him," Carter tells me.

"And why would you think that Carter?" I bite. 

"Please Cress, everyone used to see the hate you felt for him when ever you were in the same room as him"