Chapter 52// "I hope we stay ghost friends and scare the shit out of people"

"I love you Elliscent, my tiny baby" I say rubbing my nose with the inside of her stomach. I kiss her uncontrollably as she tries to climb on top of Winter's face who was sleeping next to me.

If you and your best friend don't sleep next to each other. I'm sorry but can you really call each other best friends.

I remember how it used to be when Winter, Aribella and me all used to sleep in one bed. There was a lot of shoving.

I remember one time when we were kids and somehow Winter, Aribella, Daniel, Elliott, Carter and me all ended up in my brothers bed. It was like a pile up.

"Get this pup off me" Winter says in a muffled voice as she shoved her face in her pillow nearly throwing my baby off the bed.

While we were away in New York Emily was going to take care of Elliscent. She was more than glad to be looking after him swig as she loved dogs, already having 2 of her own. Hopefully they don't get Elliscent pregnant. Though I don't think puppies can get pregnant.

I'd told her Emily she was allowed to come along but she said wedding's weren't here scene. As opposed to when I told Winter (and Daniel told her) she was ecstatic.

Since the day Elliott has given Elliscent to me we have been inseparable and if I was honest there was nothing in the world I could do to pay Elliott back for him.

For some reason I felt like Conner wasn't too fond of my puppy. Not Elliscent itself but the idea of Elliott getting me something I have always wanted.

He was jealous that Elliott knew the one thing that would instantly make me forgive him.

It wasn't like since Elliott was back Conner and I was spending less time together, actually the other night we went on a date that ended in us getting stuck in the pouring rain.

I throw the covers off myself and get up excitedly. New York today.

I jump down the stairs happily, until I enter the kitchen and see the sink full of dishes.

Fuck my life for being the only female in the house and having a brother.

He's a messy pig who never cleans up after himself and seeing as our mom is never home I'm the one stuck washing up.

Thank god we had a cleaner to do the rest of the stuff.

I begin on the dishes when I hear someone behind me, I turn around while sponging a plate clean.

I nearly drop the plate. Elliott was standing there is his boxers. Only his boxers.

I can't help but stare at him for a solid few second, how can your 6 pack be so defined.

"Elliott this is my house my rules get a shirt on" I whine in embarrassment and chuck the sponge at him.

It actually hits him square on the face and he's spitting out fairy washing up liquid.

I look down at him and see something was defined in his boxers.  I whine out loud. I look back in to his eyes and he puts his hands up in protest.

"Don't look at me"

I grab a clean top from Daniel's cleans washing and chuck than at Elliott's face but he was able to swiftly catch it.

Elliott walks over and squashes the liquid from the sponge in to my hair.

I shove him back.

I was suddenly so self conscious of what I was wearing, a small pair of shorts and a t-shirt with no bra on.