There is one bulky man on either side of him, they have their arms linking to his, he kneeling in front of someone with that raven black hair.
As we get closer, I see his pain in the way he is holding himself, his brown hair is clouding his face. Something catches in my throat as I see him bent forward, almost looking limp.
The panic is slowly eating me up on the inside.
'Please lift your head, let me see your eyes' I pray inside my head. He can't be gone.
It's almost like he hears my prayers as he looks up, his blue eyes as deep as the ocean depths, knocks the breath out of me as per usual.
I close my eyes and thank God for keeping him alive.
His right side of his jaw is all purple and red. A cut on the other side of his face, which is oozing with the red liquid.
He suddenly looks past the black haired male to look at us, reassurance washing over his features. It's when he sees me that his eyes widen, and the panic grows by the second. He goes from a slump to picking himself upright.
He's hurt. Badly.
The black haired man spins around as we walk closer in their direction.
All 6 of us stop as I catch a glimpse of the face.
A deadly grin appears on his wicked face.
"Boys, I've been waiting for you" He shouts loud and clear.
"And you brought the girl"
Crescent Bay Dawson was once popular but now she lives in the shadow of her twin brother. The only person who notices her is the cocky, egotistic, Star Quarterback of the school; Elliott Grayson.
Can Elliott charm her into falling for him or will she finally win the heart of her childhood crush?
#2 in humor - 2nd February 2018
#5 in teen fiction - 6th November 2017
Honestly if you wanna laugh this book will make you laugh cause that's what I'm all about!
- The Quarterback's Girl
- Chapter 1 // "Well, Crescent we meet again"
- Chapter 2// "That was anything but kinky"
- Chapter 3 //"It's official, I'm sitting next to a suicidal maniac"
- Chapter 4 // "I also come wrapped in sparkling silver paper with a bow on top"
- Chapter 5 // "Stop touching my bits and bobs"
- Chapter 6 //"Aribella, it's a party dress not a fireman's outfit"
- Chapter 7// "Pffffttttt...Yeh and I'm the reincarnation of Hitler"
- Chapter 8// "Cress, you look like a zebra"
- Chapter 9//"Please Dawson, I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination
- Chapter 10//"Why do you have two idiots chasing after you"
- Chapter 11//"Emily I'm one brush stroke away from looking like a full on clown"
- Chapter 12//"As many times as it takes you to say my name"
- Chapter 13//"If you don't shut up I'll pop your cherry"
- Chapter 14//"Are you a psycho bitch or do you want to end up in jail for murder"
- Chapter 15: Part one// "Happy birthday you poor excuse for a brother"
- Chapter 15: Part 2// "It sounds like you two are going to have hateful sex..."
- Chapter 16//"That hurt, I'm going to go drown myself in vodka"
- Chapter 17// "Elliott did you just call me Satan"
- Chapter 17.5 //"Your boobs aren't real but even the best of us sometimes forget"
- Chapter 18// "Get off my girl!"
- Chapter 19 // "PDA, PDA, PDA"
- Chapter 20// "Come on Cress, it was a dare, a joke"
- Chapter 21// "Anyways during sex you burn as much calories as running 5 miles"
- Chapter 22// "I never said you were a handsome sex God"
- Chapter 23// "I can't help but look down at your lips and ..."
- Chapter 24// "And he kisses me"
- Chapter 24.5 // "And he kisses me"
- Chapter 25// "You pushed the girl you are 'supposedly in love with' out a tree"
- Chapter 26// "Babe? Did you just call my sister a pig?"
- Chapter 27// "Why Aribella Jones and Winter Michaels hates me?"
- Chapter 28//"Me, jealous of you? Bless your delusional soul"
- Chapter 29// It's you Cress or it's no one, there will never be an in-between"
- Chapter 30//"Carter stop making up a load of bullshit, you jealous bastard"
- Chapter 31//"Don't cry Cress, please Dawson don't cry"
- Chapter 32// I was The Quarterback's Girl, until he let me go.
- Chapter 33//"Wait you mean to say Elliott Grayson was 'Mr. sexy voice'
- Chapter 34\\"Leave her she's worshipping the ground I walk on"
- Chapter 35// "My middle finger salutes the bullshit coming out your mouth"
- Chapter 36// "You know, when you put the D in the V"
- Chapter 37// "I don't stare I was just appreciating your masculinity"
- Chapter 38// "It's when you like to do the dirty with no strings attached"
- Chapter 39// "Did you know your pretty little boyfriend shot someone?"
- Chapter 40//"We're hot coco and Marshmallows, you're hot and I wanna be on you"
- Chapter 41//" Actually you were privileged to be swapping saliva with me"
- Chapter 42// "Bye Aaron, say hi to the devil for me when you go back to Hell"
- BONUS CHAPTER// Elliott POV - part 1
- BONUS CHAPTER// Elliott's POV- Part 2
- Chapter 43// "No Crescent it's not a book couple it's you"
- Chapter 44//"Conner, you're a bit confused so I'll enlighten you. I'm a female"
- Chapter 45//"Uh, I think hell is missing it's king and queen"
- Chapter 46// "It? If I were you I wouldn't be looking for a deadly clown"
- Chapter 47 // "When the banana meets the flower, just with a -Y at the end"
- Chapter 48 // "Don't say my name like that unless we're in the bedroom"
- Chapter 49// "And then Satan said 'Put the alphabet in math...' "
- Chapter 50// "Well Dawson how about a buy you a book?"
- Chapter 51// Elliott made all the god's jealous and I bet he made Zeus gay"
- Chapter 52// "I hope we stay ghost friends and scare the shit out of people"
- Chapter 53//"I bet your hands would look even better wrapped around my..."
- Chapter 54//"Wow, I'm not third wheeling between the pair of you"
- Chapter 55//"That could be if you weren't playing the field"
- Chapter 56// "Your cheekbones are so sharp I nearly cut my hand"
- Chapter 57// "How come you two aren't being all smoochy smoochy, kissy kissy?"
- Chapter 58// "Huh I've always thought they mythological"
- Chapter 59// "I want an idiot who can make me laugh"
- Chapter 60// "What's 2+2 Dawson?"
- Chapter 61//"Elliott, do you see what I see?"
- Chapter 62// "I'm sorry I didn't plan out my peeing schedule"
- Chapter 63// "I think you need testing on, in a mental hospital"
- Chapter 64// "I, Elliott Grayson, was afraid of a girl rejecting me"
- Chapter 65A// "You won my heart?"
- Chapter 66//"You're not my girlfriend anymore,"
- Chapter 67// "Grayson, when where you going to tell me?"
- Chapter 68//"That's me, knocking the breath out of women since 1998"
- Chapter 69//"I'll protect you Crescent"
- Chapter 70: Part one//"You're not going to die, "
- Chapter 70: Part two// "You're breaking my heart"
- Chapter 71// "Kiss me you fool"
- Chapter 72// BONUS CHAPTER: DANIEL POV
- Epilogue// "Guess I'll always be The Quarterback's Girl then"
- Final Author note// The Quarterback's Girl
- SEQUELS AND PREQUELS
- SURPRISE SPIN-OFF
- BONUS CHAPTER "I still get butterflies even if I've seen you a hundred times"
- Conner's story