"Although this probably doesn't surprise you, I've been threatened with that same threat a fair few times," He rose his eyebrows.

"Not surprised at all," I beamed, then my face fell into a serious frown. "Honest though, Damon, please, you should leave. I have a tiny bit of care for your well-being. And plus, where's Rose?" My eyes began to get blurred and panic rose within me.

"Elena's looking after her, I'm heading out, I just wanted to-"

His voice began to fade and the surroundings turned to that of back in a different era. My head was pounding, my mouth felt scratchy, and suddenly I was on the floor writhing in pain. After 10 seconds, with my face fully vamped out, I looked up to see who I thought was Mother, but I was completely wrong in my judgement.

"Mum," I breathed, whimpering lowly, my face going into full hybrid mode once I realise that she was speaking to a high up witch that could have been the reason for her going missing. I then notice Katherine, with her wrist shackled to a wall, tears escaping her eyes. But this wasn't Katherine, not Elena, it was a different girl entirely.

I charged towards the witch, pinning her up against the wall of the cell and baring my fangs at her. As I was getting ready to bite into her neck, I was thrown off of her and into the opposite wall, my head giving a loud smack at the impact. I roared in pain, looking up with yellow beaming eyes and speeding towards her again, snapping both wrists so there was no way of her throwing me off again. I pulled my hands off her arms so she slumped against the wall slightly, and instead brought one hand up to continuously slam her head into the stone behind her. The only emotion felt was rage, it was all I could feel, all I could see.

Before I could finish her off by biting her, she reached forward and head-butted me. I closed my eyes in pain, the harsh contact making my eyes water.

"Ziggy, Ziggy! It's me," When I had opened my eyes again, they caught sight of a bloody Damon and a few dents in the wall. He held his hands up in surrender, as if they would've stopped anymore of my rabid movements. My hand involuntarily came up to my mouth in shock. Although, I don't know why, this had happened once before. It was always with the same three people who make me the most emotional; my mother, Katherine and Jordyn. The only problem is, I know it isn't Katherine - she always referred to as Avelyn when I see her.

Sometimes I feel like what I see when something like this occurs is people attempting to contact me, because they are never visions, they are never something I recognise, which is what doesn't make sense.

"I'm so sorry, I-" I choked on my words as my hand once again came up to my mouth. Why did I even have such sympathy anyway? This town is changing me. It always does. Every time I come.

"The bite is taking it's toll, I know," He walked towards me and sat me down on the bed, crouching down so his face was right next to mine. "I'm heading out, will you be okay here or do you want me to stay, make sure you don't rip the door off it's hinges and kill someone?" He smiled small, genuinely smiled with no hint of a smirk, looking up into my face and awaiting my response.

I felt my breathe catch in my throat somewhat. In this dimly lit room, with him staring up at me so intently, his icy blue eyes looked like diamonds caught on fire. It was like a sea of blue, and if you stared long enough I'm sure I would drown. I'd never really paid attention to notice before. I smiled back at him.

"I'll be fine," It came out as a whisper although I had not intended it to, and suddenly I began to realise how close to one another we were. We both cleared our throats at the same time, backing up from one another just a bit, but not entirely.