Bora Bora Part 7.

En başından başla

Hailey:"Horny teenager"I mumbled making her chuckle and nod like a child.

Y/n:"Have you seen my girlfriend?"She asked pulling her shirt off making me drool. I shook my head and removed my clothes getting in the shower with her following.

She placed her hands on my hips and kissed my neck softly making me hum and relax into her arms as she continued to plant kisses on my neck. She moved to my sweet spot making me moan a little and move my head giving her more access.

Hailey:"Y/n...."I moaned out making her push me against the wall and kiss my lips with hunger. I wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her
Closer making her moan and move her hands down to my thighs.

Y/n:"Jump"She mumbled making me jump and wrap my legs around her waist making me moan. She moved down to my neck making my head hit the wall moaning.

Hailey:"Baby..."I moaned making her thrust into me without warning"Fuck"I moaned out as she placed her hands on each side of my trapping me.

Y/n:"Fuck Hailey..."She moaned out as she speed up her thrusts. I pulled her closer and kissed her making her moan and kiss back giving me one hard thrust making me moan and bit her lip a little. I pulled away and moaned closing my eyes

Hailey:"Don't s-stop"I moaned out making her continue and kiss my neck making me see stars. I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach making grip her shoulders"Babe I'm close"I said making her moan and nod.

Y/n:"Me to...fuck Hails you're so tight"She moaned making me kiss her neck. She pushed me further into the wall and gave me one final thrust before both of us moaned"Fuck fuck fucckk!"She moaned out making me throw my head back and moan.

Hailey:"Oh my god Y/n!"I moaned out as she planted small kissed on my neck and slowed down her pace. She rode out both our orgasms and pulled out making me groan. She put me down and put her head against my shoulder while I traced small circles on her back as she calmed down.

Y/n:"I love you"She said making me smile and kiss her head.

Hailey:"I love you too"I said making her kiss my neck and pull away.

Y/n:"Did I hurt you?"She asked making me shake my head and kiss her.

Hailey:"No but we should actually shower now"I said making her chuckle a little and nod. After our actual shower we changed into some clothes and walked to the restaurant where everyone else would be. We sat down and smiled at them making them smirk back.

Gigi:"That was a long shower...."She said looking at the menu making us both look down.

Y/n:"Yeah the shower was giving a bit of a problem...."She said making them nod.

Bella'"I'm sure...."She mumbled making me blush and Y/n clear her throat.

Y/n:"So what are you guys eating?"She asked looking at the menu and then them. We all ordered our food and sat around the table talking and discussing what we'd do today.

Tyga:"I can't believe its already our third day here....."He said making us all nod.

Abel:"Times flying...."He said making us all nod. Y/n leaned closer to my ear making my shiver a little.

Y/n:"I don't mind it...cause the faster time fly's, the faster we can move in together"She said making me look down and blush at her words. She pulled away and chuckled a little making everyone look at us.

Zayn:"Okay whats up with you two?"He asked making us look at them

Y/n:"What do you mean?"She asked playing dumb.

Kendall:"You two are like ten time more happy and it can't be cause of the sex cause you'll have that in a daily basis"She said making me blush and Y/n laugh. I hit her hand making her stop and look at me.

Y/n:"That's funny babe..,you have to admit"She said making me cross my arms at glare at her a little. She chuckled and put her hands up in defence"Should I tell them or should you tell them?"She asked.

Hailey:"You do it"I said making her nod.

Y/n:"Before I do...."She said pulling out a something from her pocket"You never really did take the key babe"She said handing me the key making everyone look at confused then wide eyed.

Kendall:"You didn't!"She said making Y/n rub the back of her neck and chuckle a little.

Y/n:"Told you I had something up my sleeve"She said making everyone look at Y/n shocked. I knew it wasn't only me.

Kylie:"You're serious?"She asked making Y/n nod and look at me.

Y/n:"I've never been so serious about something in my entire life"She said looking at me making me blush.

Taco'"Finally!"He said waking up and pulling Y/n in to a hug making her chuckle.

Gigi:"Oh my god! My babies are gonna live together!"She said waking up and pulling me into a hug along with Y/n. We laughed and hugged back while the others all came to hug us making people stare.

Hailey:"Okay guys...people are starring"I said making them pull way and chuckle.

Bella:"Right"She said taking her seat like the others. Kendall and Kylie looked at Y/n and smiled big.

Kylie:"No offense Hails but Y/n you haven't been serious about someone ever...."She said making everyone look at little confused besides Y/n and Kendall.

Hailey'"What do you mean?"I asked sitting up a little. Didn't she ask other people to move in with her...she has been in a lot of relationships.

Kendall:"She hasn't asked anyone to move in with her....ever"She said taking me and everyone else by surprise.

Zayn:"Lauren?"He asked making Y/n playing with them hem of her shirt and shake her head.

Y/n:"No..."She said making everyone look at her shocked. Our food came making everyone drop the topic and start eating and taking about what we are gonna do today.

Everyone was talking about this private sunset cruise that will show you the best sunsets you've ever seen. I was excited for it but at the same time at the back of my head I was wondering why Y/n asked me to move in with her? What if she isn't ready for this and think she is when she really isn't? Does she actually want this or does she just feel like its the right thing to do? A hundred question were running in my mind and having a headache to go with wasn't helping.

Y/n:"Babe?"She said looking at me frowning a little"Whats wrong?"She asked making everyone look at us.

Hailey:"I'm not feeling good...I'm gonna go back to the room"I said making her frown along with the others.

Y/n:"I'll come"She said waking up and grabbing my bag for me making me smile a little at the gesture"I'll see you guys later"She said making everyone smile and nod. I looked at the girls and they gave me a knowing look making me sigh and walk to our room with Y/n trailing behind.

The walk to our room was silent and I could almost feel the questions Y/n wanted to ask me. We walked to our room and Y/n opened the door and walked in putting my bag down while I removed my jacket and walked to the fridge grabbing a bottle of water.

Y/n:"Hailey...."She said walking into the kitchen and looking at me"Whats really wrong?"She asked standing in front me looking at me with those Y/e/c eyes.

Hailey:"I have a headache"I said walking to our room with her following me.

Y/n:"Hailey I know you like the back of my hand and something tells me it isn't just the headache"She said making me turn around and look at her.

Hailey:"Are you sure you want this?"

50 or more votes.