Chapter 20

A/N: Sorry this chapter turns emotional cause I'm just not feeling happy at the moment :)
~~~
I felt so sore every time I tried touching the right said of my face.

   "Don't touch it!" Jungkook quickly took my hand away from my face. "The doctor said you need it to heal for a week." He smiled at me.

   "Oh okay." It was hard to speak as well. He held my hand real tight.

"S-So w-what happened?" I turn to look at him.

   "You got hit."

   "With what?"

   "I'm not sure but your lucky it didn't mess up your face" He let's out a mini chuckle. I slap his hand

   "Asshole." I smiled. I see my mom and dad walk into the room

   "Aria how are you feeling?" She stood beside the bed.

   "Better" I smiled at her. "When can I leave? I miss my old bed."

The doctor lets out a laugh as he walks into the room. "You seem like you're free to go! Don't put any pressure on the right side of your face and keep icing it okay?" I nodded at him with a smile.

-----At home-----

I flop down onto my bed. Jungkook then follows and flops down on my bed as well.

   "Remember when I use to tease you so much." He smiled.

   "I remember all the dirty talks you have over the phone. God you're disgusting." I laughed, laying my head on his chest.

   "I love you.." Jungkook whispered.

   "I love you too.." I looked up at him. He smiled at me. That smile.. I started looking away and getting all these thoughts in my head..

"Why did he choose me?"

"There were so many other pretty girl that wanted him.. Why did he fall for me?"

I back up from Jungkook.

   "Are you okay?" He got up standing in from of me.

   "Why me?" I questioned him.

   "What?" He looked confused.

   "Why did you choose me? Why did you fall in love with me?" I looked up at him.

   "I chose you because your beautiful and I love you" He held my hands.

   "But I'm not pretty like your exes.. I don't have that perfect body or that perfect face.." I felt my eyes water.

   "Stop comparing yourself to them. I chose you because you're you. You're not someone fake, you have flaws and I love it. I don't want to date a Barbie, someone who's perfect. I like girls who have flaws cause I know they're real people." He placed his hand on my cheek. A tear landed onto his thumb.

"Don't cry.." He whispered as his lips were inches away from mine. I nodded as he leaned down and kissed my lips. All my tears ran down my face faster than ever. Jungkook pushes me back a bit more so he could deepen the kiss. I tried opening my eyes but it was a blur from all the tears. I could feel under my chin get all wet. I felt a hand go onto my lower back, giving me support. He unattached his lips from mine.

"Please don't cry.." He looked into my eyes.

   "It's hard not too" I manage to say.

   "Look Aria.. I love you.. You mean everything to me in the world. I never felt this way with anyone else but you. You make me feel something different when I'm with you. Don't cry, I'll always be here right beside you through your toughest times. Don't let your insecurities get to you. I love you for you not for anything else. Remember that." He gave me a soft kiss. I nodded at him.

   "Could we just sleep while all the boys hangout down there by their selves? I'm tried from crying." I give him a weak smile.

   "Of course we can sleep." He kissed my forehead. We head towards my bed and laid there. Jungkook wrapped his arms around me as I closed my eyes soon drifting off to sleep..
~~~
A/N: Sorry if this chapter was just a tad bit confusing. Hope our enjoy this short chapter! Also if you have any ideas you'd like me to put in the next chapters comment!