Chapter 8

I woke up in his arms. It was dim in his room. He was shirtless sleeping. I looked down at my body and I was completely naked. I looked under the cover at Jungkook and he was naked as well.

   "Oh shit." I whispered to myself. Jungkook groaned as he pulled my body close to his. I felt his dick near my entrance. It felt so nice. I didn't want to know what happened last night.. I hope nothing happened? I mean we could of just slept naked right?

   "Mmmm." He moaned while he pulled me closer as his erection rubbed against my womanhood.

   "J-Jungkook?" I whispered as he began kissing my bare back.

   "J-Jungkook!" I said loudly rolling off the bed. A loud thump filled the room and Jungkook immediately woke up.

   "Aria are you okay?!?" He jumped out of bed.

   "Yeah I'm fine." I held my back. I blushed as I looked at his dick. He followed me eyes down and then realized he was naked. He looked back at me and realized I was naked.

   "Wait did we? What?!?" He pulled his blanket and covered himself.

   "Ahem I should be the one being covered!" I hid my body with my arms. He chuckled as he threw a pillow towards me.

  "Jungkook that's not going to co- never mind thanks." I put the pillow in front of my body.

  "You can't go out with just a pillow your back side is bare." He walked closer to me.

  "Did we do anything last night?" I asked as he wrapped me in the blanket with him.

  "Maybe we did. Maybe we didn't." He shrugged. "Either way I'd be happy." He smirked.

"I finally got to see you bare." His hand slid around my waist. He began kissing my neck. I let a soft moan but Jungkook quickly covered my mouth.

"Shh.. mom and dad are home." He whispered before continuing. I felt his hands move down to my ass giving it a squeeze which let out another moan. He stopped kissing my neck and moved onto my lips stopping me from letting out another moan.

*knock knock*

   "Jungkook! Breakfast!" Our dad yelled. "Oh and if Aria slept in your room tell her to come eat breakfast too! Because she's not in hers."

Jungkook unattached our lips. I look up at him.

   "Okay dad!" He shouts back all awkwardly

Once footsteps went away Jungkook frowned before walking towards his closet to get dressed.

~~ 10 minutes later ~

I walk downstairs to already see Jungkook has beaten me go breakfast. My mom and dad were  waiting for me.

   "Sorry. I took a while." I quickly walk to my seat.

  "It's okay." My mom smiled at me before staring at my neck. "Is that a hickey?" Jungkook chocked on his water before looking at me. I looked down and notice a big purple spot.

   "No it's not! It's just makeup, I was just practicing it on my neck because I'm staring as a zombie in our school play!" I drink my water quickly after.

   "Oh why didn't you tell us?" My dad smiled.

   "Surprise?" I let out a nervous laugh. Everyone just nodded then continued to eat their breakfast. I look up at my mom and noticed she had a hickey in the exact spot I did. I wanted to call her out but also didn't want too.. but like gross..

  "So Jungkook we heard noise coming from your room last night."

Jungkook's eyes widen as I stopped chewing my food. "Like what kind of sound?"

My mom and dad looked at each other before laughing. "Like Disney songs, they were playing a lot."

Jungkook and I both let out a huge breath.

   "Sorry I forgot to turn off the movie." He scratched his head. We continue to eat again. I glanced at Jungkook as he glanced at me. I give him a quick smile before he smiled back. 

~~~ few weeks later ~~

   "Guess what!" Jungkook jumped up at down.

   "What??" I jumped up and down with him.

Ever since that day I got Jungkook has been so caring for me. We still had our 'sleepovers' but in my room instead cause it was the farthest from my parents room.

    "I got the part!"

I run up to him hugging him tightly. "Oh my god Jungkook I'm so happy!!" We jumped up and down together. I took the paper and looked at it. My smile started to fade..

  "Wait.. it's in L.A?" Jungkook noticed my smile was gone.

   "Y-Yeah." He looked away.

  "And your staring in it with Rose?!?" I looked again closely to see if I actually read that right

  "What!" He came beside me staring at the paper.

  "I don't want you to go!" I stood up.

  "Why? I'm pursuing my dreams." He got up as well.

  "I don't want you near Rose." I crossed my arms.

  "So? It's not like she's going to do anything." Jungkook shrugged. We weren't really dating behind our parents back or anything but I didn't want him with Rose.

  "What if she tries to do something to you?? Like seduce you."

He chuckles. "Calm down okay? She's not going to seduce me. You can come along with me if you can convince mom and dad to let you."

I nodded. He came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Don't worry.. I won't let her touch me unless it's in the movie." He kissed my head. I lay my head on his chest as he swayed me back and forth. I really hope he was right.

~~
A/n: thank you for almost 300 views! ❤️