Chapter 12

Solar left an hour after she talked to me about her relationship. I helped my mom set up dinner but then I realized I never welcomed Jungkook back.

   "Mom where's Jungkook?" I asked looking around.

  "He's out in the back. Why?"

   "I forgot to give him a welcome home punch. Could I?"

My mom laughs. "Sure go for it kiddo." I smiled and kissed her cheek before running out to the back. I saw Jungkook laying down on the grass as Taehyung was sleeping on the hammock. I run up to Jungkook and jumped onto him. 

   "Ahh what are you doing!?" He looked at me.

  "Welcome home!" I smiled at him as I played with his hair.

   "Aria not now we could get caught." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes as I got off him. He just smiled at me.

"Heard you met Solar" I nodded at him.

"She's so nice! I met her husband they looked so cute together." He chuckles. I smiled back at Jungkook.

   "Did you know that her husband is her step brother?" I blurted out. Jungkook's eyes widen.

   "No way." He gasped. I thought maybe if he knew he'd think it would work out between us.

"Aria.." He laughs. "You don't think that could be us? I mean we only.." He looked around then whispered. "We only slept together like twice and a half." He seemed as if this meant nothing to him. After that we never mentioned any of this.

It's been two weeks and it's Father's Day. Taehyung left to go back because of work. I told him to come back and visit again because I'll miss him lots. Jungkook and I teamed up with my mom to get him something even though he wasn't my real dad I still loved him more than ever. Well not more than my mom. We were going out for dinner tonight before Jungkook and I give our dad our gifts. My mom told us to dress fancy but not to fancy. Jungkook work a dark velvet shirt and tight black jeans as I wore a black dress with a denim jacket. ( I know the picture showed stripes but pretend it's all black )

As in for my parents my mom wore something cute and simple as my dad also wore something very nice. Jungkook and I had to sit in the back of course since our parents were on the front. Our car was quite different from others. We had a window between the front and back like limos. I couldn't help but stare at Jungkook's thighs. They were just so luscious.. He knew I wanted him as a smirked formed on his face. He spreads his legs a little further making my face heat up so much. Jungkook's hand slowly made its way to my thigh crawling up my dress. I cross my legs leaving his fingers stuck between my thighs. My hand made its way to Jungkook's crotch.

   "And we're here!" My dad shouts as my mom parked the car. Jungkook and I quickly took our hands off each other as the window rolled down so our parents could see us.

    "You okay?" My mom asked us and we both nodded with a smile.

We walk into the restaurant and I was amazed.. it was so different, so unique compared to others. They lead us to a table with candles and roses.

   "Oh uh.. it's me, my wife and my kids." He pointed at the table.

   "I'm sorry." The waiter apologized. He wasn't that bad looking to be honest. I kept checking him out until Jungkook stepped on my foot causing me to lose balance as he caught me himself making me feel embarrassed.

   "Like I said... you're only mine." He whispered quickly before bringing me back up onto my feet. The waiter comes back with two more chairs and the rose petals were gone. He glanced at me and gave me a smile before taking out the menus.

   "Hello my name is Jimin and I'll be our waiter for tonight."

Jimin.. I thought it myself. I like that name. (I know I'm using the maknae line and I'm sorry please don't mad at me I'll add the hyung line don't worry I don't leave any of my boys out!)

I looked down at my phone as it buzzed again my leg.

   "Oh it's Namjoon! Can I answer it mom?" I looked up at her. She looked at my dad and he nodded. Namjoon is my blood related brother. My dad took him when he was younger because he didn't want my mom to take him. Even though we grew up far away from each other we still manage to call each other and talk.

   "Hello bastard!" I say into the phone as I heard a laugh from the other line.

   "Hello brat." I laugh at him. "How's your Father's Day going?" He asked with some happiness in his voice.

   "Great I guess. How about you?"

   "It's good. Dads got a fiance now. She's okay but I still miss you and mom."

   "We miss you too." I smiled brightly even though he couldn't see it.

   "Ah.."  He breathes out. "I got good news."

     "What??" I quickly said.

   "Aria! Are you almost done?" My mom yelled. I put up two fingers for two more minutes. She nodded and I continued with the call.

"Well? "

He chuckled. "I'm coming to visit you guys in two weeks! Don't tell mom." I was so happy I couldn't even explain it.

   "I won't but I gotta go brother. Love you."

   "Take care, love you too."

I ran back to the table and apologized for taking forever. We ordered our food and had many laughs together. It was time to give out presents so I took the mini box and Jungkook took out the card. We handed it at the same time.

   "Aww you didn't have to get me anything." He smiled at us.

   "Read the card." I smiled at him. He opened the card and seemed as if he was gonna cry once he got to my part.

What I wrote; 

Dear dad, I'm not going to call you step dad cause you're not my step dad. You're actually like my father. Thank you for taking care of my mom and treating her amazingly! Thank you for treating me well even if I wasn't your real daughter you still treated me as if I were and I appreciate it so much. I'm proud to call you my dad and not Mr. Jeon anymore. I love you dad.
~ Aria

   "T-Thank you Aria." He smiled widely at me with tears in his eyes.

   "You're welcome." I smiled trying not to cry as well.

   "Thank you too Jungkook. I love you two so much." He held one of our hands. Dinner that night was amazing I couldn't wish for anything else but us all bonding together.

~~
A/N: I made this for Father's Day tomorrow and it's really late so I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense I tried but thank you for 800+ views on this book! Hope you enjoy. Love you so much!❤️