Chapter 15

Jungkook's pov

I woke up in my room in my bed. My head was aching from last night.

  "Argh.." I groaned lighting as I tried sitting up.

  "Ah ah no." Aria runs up to me and lowers me back down. "Don't move." Her voice was so soft and calm.

   "What happened?" I looked up at her. She looked at me nervously like I did something wrong. 

"Well what happened Aria? You seem really worried right now." She sits down on the bed and fiddled with her fingers.

   "Well last night we played truth or dare.."

   "Oh I love truth of dare!" I smiled at her but she didn't look at me.

  "You were really drunk like the rest of the boys.. and.." She took a deep breath. "Last night you kissed me..." My eyes widen.

  "Did Taehyung see??" I was worried.. if he saw our friendship would be over, especially kissing my step sister. 

  "No..."

  "That's go-"

  "But you did admit after that you still loved me.. and you continued to kiss me in front of all the boys. You know helping you when you're drunk is hard. Helping you walk to your room is hard!" She stood up from my bed quickly. I sat up again as she stood up.

"What are you trying to do? What are you trying to say?" Tears began to form in her eyes.

   "What do you mean?" I looked into her eyes.

   "First you mess with my feelings, then you sleep with me, then you're like over me in a year and then you admit that you love me? You have a girlfriend Jungkook! I have a boyfriend! Do you know how hard it is to deal with feelings that you have for your step brother? I'm dating your best friend... This is all wrong. I should of have never fell for you. None of this would of happened if you didn't tease me so much!" She threw her hands up in the air as tears ran down her face. I got out of the bed and tried standing up.

   "Aria.. I didn't mean any of this okay? I didn't mean to break your heart.. I'm so so sorry. I do love you though.. I can't move on from you. I just can't hide my feelings for you. I want to be with you." I caressed her cheek. She shook her head while backing up from me.

   "No.. No." She wiped the tears. "This never happened. Everything that happened between us doesn't exist anymore. Everything from last night never happened." Her eyes were now red. I felt tears fall down my cheek.

  "Ariaaaaa!" I heard Namjoon call her from down the hall. "I need youuuu." Namjoon groaned loudly.

   "C-Coming Namjoon." She looked at the door and shouted as her voice cracked a bit. I went up to her and grabbed her hand.

   "Please.." I held it.

   "I gotta go... Namjoon needs me and the other boys are still sleeping." She pulls her hand away from me. My heart broke as I watched her walk out of my room as if nothing just happened between us.

Aria pov

My eyes were burning from the tears. I didn't want to deal with Jungkook anymore.. I don't want any of this.. All of this was a mistake... kissing Jungkook was a mistake...
~
A/N: Schools finished yess!! Here I come summer! I'm thinking about this book coming to an end. I have a interesting ending to this book but I'm not sure of people will like it. If you'd like to be with Taehyung still then comment or if you want Jungkook comment his name! Thank you for reading this!