Chapter 17

My body was frozen. I didn't know what to say. Was I suppose to disagree or was I suppose to tell the truth?!? All eyes were on me.

   "So I'm gonna run out to get some groceries! Anyone need anyth-" Namjoon walks into the kitchen but slowly stopped once he saw all of us look at him.

   "W-What's going on?" He nervously laughed, swinging the car keys around his finger.

My mother raised an eyebrow up. "I just found out that your sister Aria is in love with Jungkook!" She looked disappointed in me. My step dad looked at my mom while rubbing her shoulders. I take a glance to my side and Jungkook was still staring at me.

   "Mom it's not like you haven't kept a huge secret from her." Namjoon all of sudden said causing me to get his attention.

   "Secret? What secret?" I turn my head towards them.

   "Yeah what secret.." Jungkook leaned against the table.

   "Actually Namjoon me and your dad would love to go with you actually." My mom smiled, changing the subject

   "Actually you two go I'm gonna stay here and unpack okay." He passed my dad the keys.

   "O-Okay we'll be back" She quickly hurried out of the house with my dad.

   "Spill it." I pointed at him once they were gone.

   "Wait don't say anything Namjoon I wanna talk to Aria for a little..." He crossed his arms at me. Oh no.. I knew where this was going.

   "Okay let me explain Jungkook. I know you have a girlfriend and all but I mean I couldn't help it! It just slipped out and I can't contro-"

   "I love you too.." He smiled placing a finger on top of my lip. My lips formed into a smile. He leaned in a gave me a sweet kiss.

   "I don't care if you're my step sister.. I don't care what mom and dad do to me, I just want to be with you.." He stared into my eyes. I swallowed hard as my eyes kept glancing at his lips.

Namjoon coughed. "Ahem.. I'm still here." He waved his hand which made both of us look his direction.

   "S-Sorry" I scratched the back of my head. Jungkook chuckled at my shyness.

   "Anyways what's the secret?" Jungkook wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

    "Well first don't you have a girlfriend you have to break up with?" Namjoon chucked. Jungkook eyes widen.

   "Right!" Jungkook grabbed his phone out and called his girlfriend. Let's just say he broke up with her over the phone... and she did not take it well.

   "Secondly, Aria how are you going to break up with Taehyung?" My eyes quickly widen.

   "Oh shit! Taehyung..." Jungkook and I said at the same time looking at each other.

   "No.. His heart is going to be broken.." I looked away with a pout on my face.

   "Good luck.." Jungkook put his hand on my shoulder as I looked up at him with a glare.

   "He's your best friend! What if he finds out that we're together now!" I snap at him. He throws his hands up.

   "Y-Your breaking up with me?" I looked at the door and saw Taehyung holding a cake in his hands with the rest of the boys behind him.
~
A/N: sorry for another short chapter! I'll try to write longer ones but no promises. :))