Chapter 1

I look at the time and Jungkook has been gone for two hours already.

   "Probably fucking each other right now." I mumbled to myself quietly as I helped my mom clean the dishes.

   "What did you say Hun?" My mom asked as she put away the dishes.

   "N-Nothing mom." I gave her a quick smile then looked away. I heard the door opening and shuffling towards the kitchen. I turn around and saw Jungkook. I instantly turned around as a huge smirk formed on his face. My face began heating up so I quickly finish washing up the rest.

"Oh hi sweetie how was Tae's?" My mom wipes her hands.

"It was good mom." He walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm kinda hungry though." He frowns. I decide to try sneaking pass them, but failed to get through.

"Oh, Aria can make you dinner. I have to go to work now. You wouldn't mind making Jungkook some dinner right?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

I turn around and face them. "No I don't mind mom.. wouldn't want you to be late for work." I flashed her a smile.

"Thank you sweetie. I'll see you two later." She gave us blow kiss then walked out the door.

Jungkook runs towards me. "Ahhhh you and me home together alone you know what that means." He winks at me.

"Jungkook! You have Rose, didn't you fuck her until your satisfied or something?? " I looked at him confused.

"Nah I wasn't satisfied enough because it wasn't you who I was fucking." He wrapped his arm around my hips.

"Jungkook!" I pushed him away. "What are you thinking?" My face goes pink.

"Someone likes what I just said." He runs back up to me giving me a hug. I try squirming around but his grip was to tight on me so I left it sink in.

"Hug me back." He said. I wrap my arm around him immediately. "I like this. " It was kind of awkward but I did enjoy it.

"If you want me to make you food you have to let go of me." I mumble into his neck. He lets out a tiny moan.

"Fine..." He let's go of me. I turn around to get a pan but he turns me back around so I was facing him. He grabs my face and pecked my lips quickly then pushes me into the corner.

"You little asshole." I pretend to wince in pain. He runs over to me.

"I'm so sorry Aria I didn't think you'd get hurt!" His eyes looked upset. I slap his face.

"Idiot don't push me ever again." I laughed. He blinks his eyes a couple of time.

"Don't ever slap me.. It's my job to slap you." He bites down on his lip pining me to was counter. Someone's horny still.

"If you're still horny and in kinky land you can go back to your toy and do stuff on her." I nod my head with an annoyed smile on.

"But I wanna do it on youuu." He pouts. My body froze.. did he really want to do kinky stuff on me?

"I'm kidding.." He didn't sound sure of it but I really wanted him to do something to me right now.. He's already got me turned on.

"Then do it." I blurbed out. His eyes widen.

"R-Really?" He stuttered.

"Well unless you want dinner instead." I open the fridge. He run up to me closing the fridge door.

"But you're my dinner for tonight." He licks his lips at me. This is so wrong.. He's my step brother but I wanted to know what kind of stuff he'd do to me.

"If we do this.. You cannot tell anyone. If anyone finds out your dead." He whispered into my ear. I nodded at his words. "Wear that cute lingerie I bought for you a few weeks ago then meet me at my room in 15 minutes." He kissed my cheek before leaving the kitchen.. what have I gotten myself in with Jungkook?

-----
Authors note: ***I AM RE-READING THIS AND.. why the hell was I like this.**

Sorry this chapter is short but the next chapter will be a little bit longer hopefully. I'm still trying to update two book at the same time so it'll be a bit hard. Hope your excited for the next part haha