Chapter 16

I run up to Namjoon and saw him smiling at me. I tried smiling back but I just couldn't do it. I hid my face in my arms as I closed the door with my feet. His expression changed quickly as I heard foot steps come near me.

  "What's wrong?" He wrapped his arms around me.

   "I don't wanna talk about it." I sniffled into his chest.

   "Please tell me... I know I'm not always here with you but I would like to know." He rubbed my back. I nodded as he led me towards my bed. I sat down and wiped my tears with my fingers.

"Well.. My ears are wide open and ready for listening." He held my hand.

   "I'm in love with Jungkook." His eyes widen at me as if this was a joke.

  "A-Are you seriously about this?" I nodded at him. "What? But.. what?" He was so confused.

  "You don't have to say anything about this but please don't tell mom.. who knows what would happened if she found out about this.." I squeezed his hand.

   "But Taehyung..." He looked at me. "What are you going to do?" I looked away.. I couldn't handle the pain anymore..

"It's okay.. Don't worry we'll figure a way out." He pulled me in for a hug.

~ Few weeks later ~ 

I helped Namjoon unload his stuff into our house.

   "I cannot believe your actually moving here!" I smiled widely at him.

   "I can't believe it either. I honestly thought dad wouldn't let me go" He chuckled. Jungkook walked into Namjoon's room carrying some of the boxes.

   "Where would you like these Namjoon?" I couldn't help it but to admire his muscles. They were so nice I just wanted to feel them wrapped around..

   "Aria??" Namjoon snapped his fingers in front of me making me snap out of thought.

   "Hm!" I blinked a couple of times. Jungkook chuckles at me.

   "Can you move please? Away from all the boxes" I nodded before walking out of the room. God that was embarrassing. I rushed downstairs to see my mom and dad.

   "Hey mother and father." I raised my eyebrows up at them with a smile.

   "Hey sweetie.." My step dad smiled at me weirdly..

   "Is everything alright?"

   "Actually honey we wanted to talk to you about something?" My heart began beating quickly.

   "A-About what?" I tried back up to get out of the conversation but instead I bumped into Jungkook.

   "Oh great you're here too Jungkook we need to talk to you too." My mom gestured us both to come towards them.

   "Oh mom that's great but not right n-"

   "Jeon Jungkook come here now." My step dad said. Jungkook swallowed hard as he walked towards them with me. My hands start getting sweaty.

   "So we noticed something between you too." My mom tapped her nails against the table.

   "Noticed what? Us getting along?" I fiddle with my fingers.

   "No... more than that." My mom stared at me.

    "Is there something you'd like to tell us?" My step dad leaned against the table. My heart began beating faster than ever. I felt like passing out.

   "N-No there's nothing..." Jungkook's voice was shaky.

   "Are you sure there's nothing?" I looked up at Jungkook who seemed to look calm.

   "I'm sure." He said confidently. Ouch...

   "Oh so every time I see you too together there's no smirking or blushing involved?" My mom raised her eyebrows.

   "Nope nothing" I choked out.

   "Nothing about you saying a few weeks ago that you were in love with Jungkook?" My step dad says. My heart stopped as Jungkook turned his head to look at me... Jungkook's expression was shocked...
~~
**Damn their parents really payed attention lmao**

A/N: sorry for another short chapter! I hope nothing moved too quick for you but hope you enjoy this chapter :))