Chapter 13

It's been a year since Jungkook and I ever had any close interactions. Namjoon had to cancel his flight that he said he planned and told us he'll come next year which is now. Jungkook got a new girlfriend as I'm with Taehyung now. Honestly I think I've moved on from him and so has he. Our parents threw a summer party after I graduated. Jungkook was inviting his friends and girlfriend over which I was totally fine with. I'm not close with his girlfriend but she's okay I guess. My parents were better up the pool in the back with the BBQ.

  "Ahh it's so sunny." I cover my face as I ran towards my parents. They both laugh at me.

  "People are coming soon go help Jungkook inside." My mom points to the house. I nodded with a smile on my face and ran back inside.

I accidentally bumped into Jungkook as he carried water in his hand. It splashes all over his t-shirt and mine. We were both wear white so once it landed on us you could see every part our of upper half. I was wearing a pink laces bra underneath the shirt. Jungkook began to look down at my chest and smirked as my eyes wandered off to his chest as well.

  "Pink lace?" He chuckled. "Cute choice.."

  "Whatever kookie... Just help me clean up the floor before everyone comes." I grabbed some towels and passed him one. I walk towards him but I slipped, making me land on Jungkook. Both of our soaking chest were touching as our faces were near. My cheeks began to heat up as he smiled at me. He took a strand of my hair and tucked it behind my ear then caressed my cheek.  He chuckled before I got off him. That moment we had was very... nice.

  "Um.. we should change our shirts before everyone comes ya know?" He laughs nervously as my shirt was now revealing a lot.

  "Oh right uhh.." I heard the door bell ring. "Mom can you get the door!" I yelled.

   "I can't Aria I'm busy!" She yelled back as the door bell kept ringing. I look at Jungkook and he shrugged not knowing what to do. I took the towels and covered my upper body as I head for the door. I opened it was the boys, Namjoon and Taehyung. I gasped as I saw him hiding behind the guys.

   "Joonie!!!" I hugged him not caring about my chest being soaked right now. He chuckled hugging me back tightly. "I missed you." I mumbled into his chest.

   "I missed you too but you should change." He pats my back before I backed up still holding the towel on my chest. Namjoon pulled me to him as my chest was on his as he helped me get inside the house without exposing my chest to any of the boys. Once I finished changing my shirt I already saw Jungkook had a new one on. They were all laughing and socializing together.

   "What's so funny?" I asked as they all look at me.

   "We all went to the same school." Namjoon smiled. I saw the cute Jimin guy, Yoongi who taught Jungkook piano, Jin who taught Jungkook how to cook and Hoseok who makes my day bright.

   "We were in a boy band called Bangtan Boys." Jimin chuckled. Taehyung walked up to me wrapping his arm around my waist.

   "I never knew you and Namjoon were siblings!" I laugh at his reaction.

  "Well I don't tell people about my real brother since everyone ask about Jungkook." I shrugged walking towards the couch.

   "Well this is like a reunion." Hoseok smiled. My mom walked into the house and screamed so loud. It was a happy scream. She ran up to each of the boys and hugged them but once she got to Namjoon there were tears coming out of her eyes.

   "I missed you Namjoon." She squeezed him tight as he laughs.

   "I missed you too mom." He kissed her forehead. As they were talking another bell rang. I went to open it and it was Jungkook's girlfriend.. Somi.

   "Oh Somi come in." I smiled opening the door wider for her.

   "Thanks." She smiled walking into the living room where everyone was. I turn around and saw her give Jungkook a kiss. I got a bit jealous again.. I walk pass them and sat on Taehyung's lap. His arms snake around my waist pulling my back closer to his chest. He began giving mini kisses on my neck.

   "Not here children." My step dad walks into the kitchen laughing.

   "Sorry dad." I laugh as Taehyung stopped. He gestures me to come over to him.

   "Don't you have something to tell everyone?" He whispered into my ear

   "Dad its not even that important its just one scholar ship." I giggled as his eyes widen.

   "A scholar ship to Harvard!" He whispered yelled at me.

   "Shh.." I covered his mouth. "Dadddd you said you wouldn't say anything." I pout.

   "I can't keep your little secret forever just tell them." He smiled at me as I smiled back.

   "Fine.. but how will Jung- Mom react to me going to Harvard.. I mean I haven't accepted or denied them yet." I got a little worried as I almost said Jungkook's name.

   "I think mom will be happy.. Same with Jungkook." He kissed my forehead.

   "Are you two done talking? Because we wanna know what this talk is about." My mom says. I turn around and gave them an innocent smile.

  "Actually yeah Aria has something to say!" My dad gave me a light push towards them. My face was all red as all eyes were on me. I mean I would of told everyone sooner but I just don't want to be far away from my family.. from Jungkook.. We made a promise we'd always stay together no matter what but Harvard is far from them.. I don't want to get separate from him, I still wanted to be near him.

~~~~
A/N: Ahhh exams are done! Yes no more stressing out! Except I still have a week of school left before summer break :(
Can't wait to start updating the books more! I think I might end this book soon but I'm not sure. Hope you enjoyed this chapter it's kind of rushed sorry