Chapter 7

Teasing Jungkook was so much fun. But why did he like me? Why doesn't he show affection when Rose teases him.. A month later we had a family party. I brought Taehyung with me and Jungkook brought Rose. I wore a lose pink t-shirt dress with my hair in waves. I tied a knot at the end of it because it was too long. There were so many family relatives here from my side and Jungkook's side. I see Jungkook stare at me as I walked down the stairs. Rose kept poking him to get his attention but he won't give it to her. I walk pass him grabbing a strawberry off the plate then headed towards my mom.

  "Hi mommy." I smiled as I leaned onto her shoulder.

  "Hi sweetie." She smiled back at me. I bite into the strawberry and mumbled

  "Is Taehyung here yet?" I covered my mouth while talking.

  "Not yet honey sorry." She pouts. I nodded then walk back into the kitchen to throw the strawberry stem away. As I walked through the kitchen I accidentally bumped into someone. I look up and saw that it was Rose. She gave me a disgusted look before walking off. I couldn't let her off the hook so I decided to yell at her.

  "Hey Rose what's with that face?" She turned around.

  "What do you want." She scoffs, crossing her arms.

  "Aw why so mad." I pout at her. "Someone having a bad day?" She rolled her eyes.

   "Stop trying to act all nice."

  "What do you mean?" I asked taking a sip from my cup.

   "You know what I mean." She walked up towards me and placed her hand on my chest. "Jungkook doesn't like you okay so back off you don't even have a chance with him. He has such bad taste in girls." She gritted her teeth.

   "That's why he dated you." I saw fire in her eyes as she pushed me against the fridge slamming my back into the handle. I wince in pain as I felt tears form but I wasn't going to let them out.

"Is that all you got?" I whispered.

  "Don't even go there." She came close up to my face pushing my back deeper into the handle. It hurt so bad.

  "Hey what are you doing!" Taehyung yelled loudly as Jungkook was beside him. Everyone turned around and the spot light was on us. The music stopped playing. Rose was caught with me. I felt my nose run. A red drip drops onto the floor. I realized I was bleeding from the tension of my back.

"Well get off her!" He yelled running up to me as he pushed Rose out of the way. I fall into his arms as Jungkook grabbed tissues for me. Everyone stared at Rose then Jungkook.

   "I want her out of my house." My mom was very angry as you can tell by the tone of her voice.

   "Get out." He looked at Rose.

    "Jungkook but she was trying to hu-"

   "GET OUT ROSE!" He yelled loudly which shook all of us even me.. I've never seen him this angry. "Don't ever contact me again."

Rose looked at everyone before walking out of the house. Jungkook runs up to me.

"Are you okay?" He wiped the blood from my nose.

   "My back hurts.. but I'm tired."

My mom looked at us. "Should I tell everyone to leave?"

Jungkook shook his head. "No mom I'll take care of Aria while you have the party. You can go home Taehyung. I'll let you know when she wants to see you."

Taehyung nodded big seem like he didn't want to go.

   "Why does he have to go?" I asked as I watched him disappear.

  "Well you're going to rest so after you rest I'll call him back okay?" He smiled at me and I smiled back nodding.

----

I woke up and saw Jungkook sleeping in the chair beside me. I could still hear the music and people taking form downstairs. I sat up but wince in pain from my back. It woke Jungkook up. He jumped a little before seeing me.

   "Are you okay?" He came towards me and held my back.

   "Yeah I just need-"

  "Ice?" He handed me a pack of it.

   "Thanks." I took it from him placing it on my back. It was silent between us which was awkward because we usually fight.

   "So." He broke the silence. "I'm so sorry about Rose, I don't know what got into her. She isn't really friendly isn't she." He apologized.

  "You don't need to apologize." I place my hand on his cheek and wiped his tear drop. I never thought he would cry because of this.. did he really care that much about me?

"Are you crying?" I laughed and he shook his head wiping away the tears.

   "N-No." He sat down beside me. I laid my head on his shoulder laughing.

   "You're funny." I giggled. He kissed my head before playing a Disney movie for us.

   "I won't ever let anything happen to you.. even if we aren't blood related." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I shift up to face him.

   "Thank you Jungkook..." I smiled as I starred at his lips. He leaned down and I closed my eyes. This kiss wasn't rough. It was a soft caring kiss. I was glad I finally got to feel his lips again. He may be my step brother but I loved him...

~~
A/N: I really couldn't think of anything better than that? Gosh.. *sighs*