Prologue

⚠️⚠️Pre-Caution: This book was not made to encourage step-sibling relationships nor saying it's a good thing. I was young and not the smartest and thought it would of just been fun to make a story like this. Thank you for understanding and I hope you enjoy my cringe writing! ⚠️⚠️

*This book contains mature content. If you don't feel comfortable with sex scenes, swearing, some violence and dirty talk I prefer you to not read this book. Thank you for understand*

~~~~~~

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I throw all my clothes everywhere just looking for my text book.

"WHAT!" He yelled running towards my room.

I stood up from the floor and walked towards him with my arms crossed.

"Where the fuck did you put it!" My head was just about to burst from all the stress.

"Put what?" He tried to hide his smile. I pushed him and he stumbled backwards.

"Stop fucking around Jungkook I need that book you idiot!" I pick up my notebook and threw it at him. He dodges my throw and just smirks.

"Woah there baby.. no need to be all upset." He puts his hands up into the air. My cheeks began to heat up when he said 'baby'. I rolled my eyes, walking away from him. I sat in a corner shoving my face into my hands, letting out deep breaths. I heard footsteps walk away from me. He left of course but then I soon heard them coming backing and getting closer this time. Something hard hits my shoulder. I look up seeing Jungkook holding my text book.

I got up and quickly took the book from his hands.

"Asshole.." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"Excuse me I think you owe me something." He still held onto the book.

"I owe you nothing. You took my book dumbass." I tug onto the book but he still wouldn't let go. "Let go Jungkook!" I nag at it but he still held on.

"Say it!" He stares at me intensely.

"MOMM-" I yelled out loud but Jungkook pushes me up against the wall.

"Shut up Aria..." He covered my mouth as he whispered into my ear. My heart was pounding at his touch. He slowly ran his thump over my lip, staring at it then smirking before backing up.

"Gotta go baby sis. Rose wants to see me." He kissed my head. "Tell mom I went to study at Tae's Ok? Thanks love you!" He yells before disappearing. I rolled my eyes.

"Rose this, Rose that. Oh Rose wants me to help her with this." I mock him quietly. I look at the floor and saw Jungkook's hoodie in my room. "What the fuck is that doing in here?" I picks it up with my two fingers and held it out in front of me. I walk towards his room and his door was slightly opened. I heard him talking to someone over the phone so I decide to lean my ear against the door.

"Mhm yeah baby.. I'll be over soon. Can't wait to get some tasty stuff tonight."

I cover my mouth with my hand to stop me from vomiting all over the hoodie. I drop it at his door and ran back to my room. I closed my door and slid my back down.

"Ew ew ew eww." I close my eyes trying to imagine that I didn't hear any of that. I still thought about him running his thumb over me lips.. how it felt so good. The door began to open making me jump. Jungkook comes into my room.

   "I'm going now." He runs his hands through his hair, winking at me then gives me a blow kiss before leaving.

That little... He always knows how to mess with my heart.

~~~~~
Aye so I'm still working on my Jimin book but I'm going to try to multitask hopefully I don't screw anything up!
I do hope you'll enjoy this book :)) If you would like to leave suggestions then go right ahead!