Chapter 2

I changed into the lingerie. I looked at my body in the mirror for a while. I kept picking out my flaws and soon started to feel like I shouldn't go to Jungkook with a body like this..

"Knock knock." Jungkook says walking into the room.

"What's the point of knocking if you're going to walk right in?" I asked covering up my body with my blanket.

"Aww baby girl are you nervous?" He pouts walking over to me. I wrap myself in the blanket.

"N-No of course not Jungkook." I tried saying bravely.

"Look if you keep playing games were never gonna get to the game I wanna play. All the toys are in my room." He leans against my bed.

Wow I thought.. Never thought my step Brother would have toys in his room.

"What kind of toys." I raised my eyebrow.

He chuckles. "The kind you'd like." He winked at me as he pulls the blanket off my body. Sneaky asshole.

"Holy shit your body is so gorgeous." His eyes widen as he admired my curvy body. I'd always felt so insecure of my curves.. I always thought no one wanted them.

"I love your curvy body.." He pulled my body close to his. After that all my insecurities went away. "Jump.." He whispered. I jump up as he wrapped his arm around my thighs. He began to walk towards his room. He shut the door with his foot and locked it. He places me down onto the bed. I watched him take off his shirt.. He was such a god..

"Fantasizing about me?" He chuckles.

  "No you idiot." I rolled my eyes as my cheeks went red. He crawled on top of me.

"Do you really want this?" He whispered against my lips.

"Jungkook..." I whispered back and he nodded. "Do whatever you wanted to do on me.." I run my finger across his lips. They were so soft.

Jungkook slowly kissed my finger then went off to my neck. He starts sucking on it making me cover my mouth with my hand.

"Wait.. " He looks back up at me. " You're a virgin still right?" He chuckles as I nodded in shame.

"Do I really want to take my step sisters virginity?" He thought about it but saying it out loud.

"I can hear you idiot." I rolled my eyes at him. He smirks then leans down, smashing his lips onto mine. He took both my hands and pinned them above my head. He slowly makes his way down from my lips to my stomach with little kisses which gave my stomach butterflies.

"I love every part of you.." He whispered which made me flustered. He moves back up eye level with me giving me a taste of his lips. He soon lowered his hand down to my clit and started rubbing small circles on it. I moan into his mouth causing him to get hard.

"Jungkook?!? Aria!! I'm home!" My step dad yelled as he was walking up the stairs.

"Shit." Jungkook whispered as we both got off each other quickly. "Here!" He threw me a t-shirt of his before pushing me into his closet. He opened he door.

"Hey dad!" Jungkook laughs. I peek through the crack of the closet door.

"Hey son. Where's Aria?" He asked.

"She's taking a nap." He laughs to ease some of the tension.

"Relaxing." My step dad nodded. Jungkook awkwardly laughs.

"Anyways dad I think I'm gonna go do homework." Jungkook smiled. I let out a little laugh as he said that. Jungkook doing homework? That's funny.

"What was that?" My step dad quickly said.

"It was my phone! It makes a laughing sound when someone sends a text to me!"

"Oh. Alright then I'll be going." He smiled at Jungkook then left. Once he closed the door I jumped out of the closet.

"I think I'm gonna do homework." I mock him. He rolled his eyes.

"You almost got us caught you little idiot." He shakes his head at me.

   "Sorrryyyy." I shrugged with a smile on my face. "I think I should go.. I mean dads already home it would be awkward if we continued.." I scratched the back of my head.

  "But I don't want you to gooo." He whined.

  "Another time... when we're alone." I winked at him before walking towards the door. He turns me around and gives me a quick sweet kiss..

  "Like I said.. don't tell anyone." He stares into my eyes before opening the door for me. I walk out of his room and ran towards my room quickly. I look back then turned around accidentally bumping into my step dad.

  "Sorry dad." I apologized.

  "It's okay." He chuckled. "I thought you were taking a nap?"

  "Uhhh I was I just woke up." I laughed nervously. He nodded then looked at my shirt.

  "Isn't this Jungkook's?" He questioned me... I didn't know what say so I looked down.. The shirt Jungkook gave me had his full name on it.. Oh shit.

~~~
A/N: Gosh I cringe at myself so much after coming back to read this.