The return home

Carter, Mack and the alternate version of Frisk followed several arrow signs scattered in the hallways, showing them the way "you know, I need something else to call all the other mes and Frisks and all that... And a way to tell them apart, I know! I'll just put an adjective in front of their name that fits the universe they're from! So this version of Frisk would be Fell Frisk. What do you two think?" Carter asked "it sounds like a better way to do it for sure!" Mack replied as they came to a big portal between the gaping jaws of the Determination Extractor with an alternate Alphys at the control panel "so, you finally made it. Me and the alternate version of me have managed to salvage enough determination to open a portal back to your world. We've just about got it stable" Fell Alphys stated as she yelled through the portal "IS EVERYTHING GOOD ON YOUR END?" Fell Alphys yelled "Y-Yes! Everything is s-stable! They can come now!" Alphys said as Carter, Mack and Frisk came to the portal "thanks again!" Carter said just as a spear was thrown through the portal, Carter looked back to see it was Fell Papyrus Fell Undyne and Fell Redyne as Carter hurried everyone in and jumped through and turned off the portal on their side on the terminal as the portal closed "whew! That was close!" Carter said as Fell Frisk looked around "where are we?" Fell Frisk asked "were in my universe's version of the true lab, it's mostly like this because it was abandoned a long time ago. Come on, let's go back to the surface!" Carter said as everyone returned to the surface, and soon they walked down the new mountain trail the monsters made to get up and down the mountain easily to get down to the town, at first, Fell Frisk hid behind Carter as Carter knocked on Toriel's door "Oh! Hello Carter! I haven't seen you in a while! How have you been?" Toriel asked "I've been good! Well, I kinda found a portal to a hellish version of our universe, but that's only partly why I'm here" Carter said as he tried to get Fell Frisk in front of him "come on, why are you so scared of Toriel?" Carter asked "wait... Is it because your version of Toriel looked more like the devil's wife then someone who inforces peace?" Carter asked "I do not look like a devil's wife!" Toriel said "no, not you Toriel, I'm talking about the alternate Toriel I saw, honestly your alternate self looked like a goat with rabies, I'm not gonna lie" Carter said as he continued struggling with Fell Frisk "Rabies!?!" Toriel asked,clearly offended "Hey, my alternate self wasn't exactly pretty either! That is unless you consider edgy until the point where you have a tooth physically ripped out and replaced with a gold nugget with red eyes to be good looking!" Carter said as Toriel looked a bit more forgiving then she did before "Ugh! Come on Frisk! Why are you still! there we go!" Carter said as he picked up Fell Frisk and showed them to Toriel "My child? Why are you wearing a different coloured shirt?" Toriel asked "Actually this is the Frisk from the alternate universe I was talking about. I figured since you take care of our version of Frisk, Tyler and Asriel you could take care of them" Carter said as Fell Frisk seamed to calm down a little "wait, your saying an alternate version of me trusts her?" Fell Frisk asked "yes, in fact, your alternate self even calls her mom, although she won't make you if you don't want to." Carter stated "okay... I guess I will stay with Toriel than..." Fell Frisk said "that's great my child! Come on in! I've just made some butterscotch Cinnimon pie!" Toriel said as she guided Fell Frisk into the house and Carter walked back to his house.

MEANWHILE...

Frisk, Asriel and Tyler came home from their long day at school to see Fell Frisk sitting on Toriel's couch "um... Toriel, why is there a suspiciously familiar stranger sitting on the couch?" Tyler asked "oh! Carter dropped them off earlier! Apparently they came from an alternate universe, or something like that, either way apparently they're a different version of Frisk in a universe where, according to Carter I may have had Rabies...." Toriel explained "what?" Normal Frisk asked "don't worry! I know it's a lot to take in but technically they are related to Frisk in a way." Toriel said "how Mom?" Frisk asked "Well, they are you!" Toriel said as someone knocked on the door "Knock knock!" The voice said "who's there?" Toriel asked "Fell" the voice said "fell who?" Toriel asked as Carter opened the door "I fell into an alternate universe and frankly do NOT wanna go back!" Carter said "although alternate me was kinda nice compared to the people he hangs out with I guess..." Carter added "anyways, that's not why I'm here, I just wanted to tell Frisk, both of them, that alongside, oddly enough, Flowey, they were kinda the nicest people in that version of the underground! Although I don't know where alternate Flowey went..." Carter said as a knocking was heard on the door "hello?" Carter said as he opened it and saw Fell Flowey on the lawn "wha- How did you get here? You couldn't have used the same way I did! You don't have feet!" Carter said as he walked up to them and gently pulled them out of the ground "well, I guess it's time for you all to meet alternate Flowey..." Carter said as he came in with Fell Flowey and Asriel backed up "O-Oh! D-dont be afraid! I wouldn't hurt a fly! Not like a could anyways..." Fell Flowey said as Carter grabbed an old boot, used his telekinesis to grab some dirt from outside and used it to fill the boot, he then replanted Flowey inside it "thanks." Fell Flowey said "No problem! Just a heads up, if anyone acts wierd around you it's because our version of Flowey wasn't exactly the nicest thing you could meet..." Carter said " I'll just... Put him over here... Also, he doesn't know who he used to be, okay? I wouldn't recommend telling him!" Carter said as he shut the door behind him and left, he headed home and started a new investigation, one involving a man switching personality and clothing styles with his brother...

TO BE CONTINUED?