The Telescope prank!

Frisk,Carter,Gaster and Tyler all went forward and saw Sans as he looked shocked as he saw Gaster (play music) "G-Gaster? You're alive!?!" Sans asked in disbelief "Yes, I am back Sans. Thanks to Carter here!" Gaster said "W-Well, I know you like things like telescopes, w-why don't you look through this  one for free?" Sans said as Gaster chuckled and looked  through it "Sans, why is it all red?" Gaster asked as sans started chuckling as he saw Gaster's eye "maybe you should turn around and you might find out...."  Sans said as Gaster turned around as Frisk,Tyler and Carter all started laughing as Sans started as well as Gaster's entire right eye was covered in red marker ink as Sans and Carter said "GET DUNKED ON!" in unison as Gaster looked a bit mad at first but soon started awkwardly laughing. "Okay,  we should probably start going ahead to the next area of Waterfall" Gaster said as Sans chuckled "Are you not satisfied? Dont worry, I'll give you a full refund!" Sans said as he chuckled a bit more as Gaster sighed "oh Sans, it's nice to know YOU haven't changed..." Gaster said "Yeah, i'm still the lazy brother of me and Papyrus!" Sans said as the group of 4 continued their journey towards the surface through the scenic and light blue waters of Waterfall as Frisks phone rang "Hello human! It is I, The Great Papyrus!" Papyrus said through the crappy phone speaker "P-Papyrus? How did you get this number?!?"  Frisk said astonished "I dialed up every number in the Monster pages book sequentially until I found your number!" Papyrus said "O-Okay, why are you calling me Papyrus?" Frisk said in a way not to hurt Papyrus's feelings "A-A friend of mine is looking for you, they want to know how to spot you!! S-So can you tell me what your wearing?" Frisk looks nervous "Umm, A-A green and yellow striped shirt?" Frisk said as the phone hung up with a message on screen that said 'Lost connection' "Oops, I think Waterfall might not have the best cell phone connection..." Frisk said as the 4 continued on and soon found a room full of water and up ahead they saw a human trying to repair a split spear "H-Hello?" Frisk said as they taped it back together and pointed it as Frisks head "One false move and your heads coming clean off!" The human said as Frisk swallowed "I-Im Frisk! N-Nice to meet you!" Frisk said as they extended their hand for a hand shake as the human cautiously shook it "I-Im Undyne's apprentice, I-I am Redyne, they call me that because I suck at my job... you know, like Re-dying, not the best of nicknames but its accurate....If it wasn't for Cross souls ability to reform from their dust than I would be dead by now!" Redyne said "W-What!?! Cross souls can do that?!?" Frisk asked astonished "Yeah! If it wasn't for that I would have died in a training match against Papyrus!" Carter said as he chuckled "Its our determination that makes us able to reform after a catastrophic death" Carter said "Really? Whos been doing all this science while I have been away?" Gaster asked "Wait, That voice... It sounds, familiar... I-I cant remember where I heard it though" Redyne said "Oh, Don't feel bad, the only people who remember me are Carter,Sans and 4 people who followed my into the void in one of my experiments which scattered my soul across time and space, you many know me as the person who built the CORE. I am Dr.WD Gaster, otherwise known as Dr. Wing Dings Gaster" Gaster said as Redyne looked surprised ""Wait, I-I remember that name! I've heard it before, Alphys was reading an old report and read your name!" Redyne said surprised "It was some kind of blueprint for a laser device..." Redyne explained "Ah, That would be my Gaster Blaster Model 2, It is very deadly! If we were to get to Hotland I could most likely upgrade Carter's Gaster Blasters to model 2, It allows many new features such as being able to ride one! Say, why don't you join us? We could use all the help we can get!" Gaster said to Redyne as she contemplated her options "B-But Undyne would kick me out of the Royal Guard... But, I could finally help someone...." Redyne sighed as she droped the spear as it faded away "Okay,Ill come with you. You need my help more than Undyne does, I may be her apprentice, But I cant support mindless violence towards people who didn't even attack back when I threatened them with a spear!"

TO BE CONTINUED!