Mysterious Man

They continued on as Frisk touched the yellow thing again in case it was good as they proceeded on and saw a white door in the middle of a hallway "Huh, thats odd, last time I was in waterfall this wasn't here..." Carter said as they proceeded in to find a skeletal man with a crack on his skull as the world turned black and white and the door out dissipated unintelligible noises and hand gestures are made by the man as Carter froze(play music) "Run" is all he said before noticing the door vanished as they were forced to fight as Carter summoned a Gaster Blaster and shot it towards the man as he flickered and teleported out of the way as he summoned a barrage of Gaster Blasters as he fired them just before Carter,Frisk and Tyler teleported behind him "Who is this guy?" Frisk asked as Carter looked a bit shaky "Thats Gaster! but he was wiped from existence! How is this possible!?!" Carter explained as Gaster shot more barrages of Gaster Blasters towards them as they all dodged as Carter shot some more Gaster blasters towards him as Frisk carefully approached "W-We don't want to-" Frisk said as Gaster summoned a giant hand and picked up Frisk as he chucked them towards the wall as Carter's eye turned a deep blue as he lifted Gaster into the air and forcefully smashed him against the ceiling and wall as Gaster eventually landed next to Frisk as Frisk saw a glimmer of fear in his eyes, afraid of them, then, Gaster tried to defend himself but in turn killed Frisk as they 3 suddenly found themselves outside near the cheese again as Frisk was next to the yellow object (Stop music)"W-What happened? How are we back here!?!" Carter asked as they moved ahead and found the door still there "I-I touched a yellow thingy before we went in" Frisk said as Tyler sighed as all 3 remembered the experience "Didn't I tell you not to-" Tyler was interrupted by Carter "ah... I've heard of those, they are called SAVE points, when you fall in battle, your determination will bring you back to life, there are... other things you can do with it but SAVEing is the most important." Carter said as they looked astonished "How do you know this?" Tyler asked "Let's just say Gaster focused a lot of alternate timelines and realities caused by this SAVEing, it can happen but very rarely." Carter said as they Frisk carefully edged towards the door as Carter looked puzzled "What are you doing?" Carter asked as Frisk sighed "When he was beside me, he was afraid, of US! He was thinking he was defending himself, maybe if we don't attack we can find out exactly why he's here!" Frisk said as they cautiously went inside the room and saw Gaster shooting more Gaster Blasters as they simply dodged and tried to convince him that they weren't going to hurt him "We don't want to hurt you Gaster! We just want to talk! How can we help?" Frisk said as Gaster stopped and made unintelligible noises and hand gestures "Carer, can you understand him?" Tyler asked "Yes, thankfully I speak Wing Dings, Gaster, your saying you can't leave this room? I could help, your soul was shattered across time and space, but I've spent a few months with Sans repairing the machine that did it to try and get what was left of your soul, we made it work a while ago and got your soul back!" Carter said as he grabbed a monster soul out of his pocket and gave it to Gaster as it was sucked into his body and in a flash the blob-like being was gone and in its place was a tall man in a white lab coat with a black shirt underneath as he let out a few of those noises before clearing his throat "Thank you, it was getting a bit annoying that I couldn't be understood by anyone. But, what are you doing here?" Gaster asked as the 4 exited the door "Im here keeping these humans safe, you're welcome to join us if you want Gaster, nobody will remember you, you WERE wiped from having ever existed! With us, you just might be able to remind some people of who you are now that you're all in one piece!" Carter said as Gaster thought for a moment "Okay, I will accompany you.  But when we get to Hotland, i'm going to have to see my old lab...."

TO BE CONTINUED!