Return to the surface

"W-Wow! Its beautiful!" Toriel exclaimed as she saw the gorgeous sunset, setting on the horizon with city buildings such as skyscrapers, apartment buildings and large corporation buildings, one had a large sign that said "FOX CO, MAKING THE BEST RPGS, FOR YOU!" "Yes, it is beautiful!"  Asgore exclaimed "By the way, that reminds me, Frisk, would you like to be the ambassador of monsters?" Asgore asked "Id love to! In fact, I have an idea to gain the human's trust, Carter, you said someone murdered your family? Can I see the letter?" Frisk asked "Sure kiddo, Im not sure what you'll be able to get from it though..." Carter said as he handed Frisk the letter "Aha! This person apparently has robbed some of the biggest companies and banks in the world and has quite a big bounty for anyone who can even SEE the guy! If we catch this guy in the act, were sure to gain their trust!" Frisk exclaimed "Wow, your really smart about that kinda thing Frisk! How'd you get to know all that?" Undyne asked "Well, my mom was a lawyer, well, before one of her cases got a bit too close to her that is, she had apparently cracked a big case, actually  this report looks a lot like the one I saw a few years ago on my mom's desk, maybe he was the guy she cracked down on, but then he found her and killed her in her sleep, but before she died she kinda wanted me to become a lawyer when I grew up, so she would teach me a bit about politics whenever she could!" Frisk exclaimed "Huh, Interesting! Oh by the way, Frisk, do you have any idea where he could be?" Carter asked "Actually, I may know where his base is, My mom was telling me about the case she cracked, on that same day, she had told me not to go to the abandoned warehouse on the corner of 1st and 5th avenue, maybe that was the reason! Carter, why don't we sneak over there? For people with our abilities, it should be easy!" Frisk asked "Huh, well, it'll help get it outta my system, plus well be helping monster kind! Okay, let's go over there Frisk!" Carter exclaimed as they started to head off to the warehouse.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!