Error?

A few years later, the humans and monsters were living peacefully on the surface, most monsters were in very high positions of authority at this point, Carter managed to keep the country safe as the general of the U.S. military, while also occasionally being a rights activist, as some people started contemplating weather or not monsters and cross souls could be trusted, thinking they could be dangerous, and in Carter's most recent rights activist speech, he messed up "I may be a cross soul, which you all say shouldn't be trusted, and yet I protect our fair country and many other country's every day!" Carter said as he soon got fired from the general position, he soon got home to be greeted by all his friends from the underground, Frisk, Asriel, Asgore, Toriel, Sans, Papyrus and Mack, all comforting him, telling him that he had tried his best, and that there was nothing else they could do, in fact, for the first time ever, Mack said he was proud of Carter, saying he had tried to change things rather than just sitting around and doing nothing. Carter went to his room and locked his door "Crap, I messed up big time! Ugh! Those future versions of me and Mack I saw in my sleep weren't just a nightmare, they were real!" Carter whispered to himself, for some backstory on what Carter is talking about, a few days ago, before the latest rights speech, he had a dream, or at this point its more of a vision, he saw him and Mack, being driven back to the underground, with a permanent stainless steel wall being built to prevent them from getting out as Carter sat on his bed as a white oval shape opened up out of nowhere and through it, he could see someone who looked exactly like him, only.... different, his skin was red and he appeared to have permanent tear tracks down his face, with floating numbers and letters swarming him, most would spell out something that could easily be perceived as "ERROR" "W-Who are You?" Carter asked the dark and twisted version of himself "I-I a-a-am the o-o-one w-w-w-w-who m-ma-a-a-ade hu-u-u-umans believe y-you we-e--e-e-re dangerous, I-I A-A-AM T-T-T-THE O-O-O-ONE WHO WI-WI-WI-WILL PURGE YOUR REALITY F-F-F-F-F-FROM EXISTENCE!" the twisted one said as he grabbed Carter by his neck and held him up against the wall as he started to choke, as Carter heard the door open and saw him choking him as they were about to go tell Mack before the twisted version of Carter used blue string-like beams from his fingers to tie Carter against the wall as he used his other hand's strings to tie up Frisk and bring them in Carter's room "W-Who Are you?" Frisk asked "I-I-I A-A-M T-THE-" "Yeah yeah yeah, your 'The one who were purge our reality from existence', THEY MEAN YOUR NAME DUMB A$$!" Carter yelled as they heard knocking on the door "hello? Bro? You in there?" Mack asked from the other side "Mack! Come in here! I'm in a bit of trouble! And bring the AK-47!" Carter said as Mack barged through the door and looked confused "What the H$!! is going on here?" Mack asked as the twisted version of Carter smiled mischievously and used some more of the strings to grab Mack and start slamming him around, as the real Carter broke free from his bindings, just in time to watch the alternate him blast his own brothers face with a red Gaster Blaster as Carter's eye turned Blue as he looked furious "I, am going to beat you SO GOD D^^#* HARD!" Carter yelled as he fired thousands of Gaster blasters at him as Frisk ran off to go warn everyone else, Carter and the twisted version of himself kept fighting until Carter got him and hit the wall he he fell to the ground, and was carried into an empty white void, where he was tied up, but slowly healed "W-Why did you heal me?" Carter asked "W-W-What are you t-t-talking about?" the twisted Carter asked mischievously "let me guess, you come from some twisted alternate universe where its normal to kill an alternate version of your brother, but not an alternate version of you" Carter said "N-N-Not e-e-e-even c-c-close, I k-k-kept y-you al-l-live s-s-so I could make y-y-ou w-watch all your p-p-precious lit-t-t-t-ttle f-f-f-friends die by my hand!" he yelled "T-then, I-I shall take your s-s-s-s-s-soul, and m-m-m-m-move onto the next uni-v-v-v-v-verse and kill every-every-every-everyone in that univers-s-s-s-s-se, then, I will v-v-v-v-vanquish every unive-e-e-e-e-e-erse and beco-o-o-o-o-o-ome the ultimate version of me!" he yelled as a different voice called out "Hey! Error!" yelled a skeleton who looked a lot like Sans,but with a giant paintbrush on his back and blue stary eyes "What is it with you and destroying other universes?" the skeleton asked "UGH-UGH-UGH-UGH! W-W-W-W-W-WHY AR-R-R-R-R-RE YO-O-O-O-OU HERE INK!?! AND WHY M-M-M-MUST YO-O-O-O-O-OU ALWA-WA-WA-WA-WA-WAYS GET IN-IN-IN-IN-IN-IN M-M-M-MY WAY?" the twisted Carter yelled as Carter quietly summoned a bone and used his telekinesis to shape it into a bone shiv, as he used it to cut the bindings he was being held up with, silently landing on the floor as he snuck up behind his alternate self and used his teleporting powers to teleport Mack's frying pan into his hands as he whacked his alternate self across the face with it as he silently fell to the ground, but he didn't fade to dust, he had defiantly passed out though as the skeleton approached Carter "Wow, nice job! No alternate version of you has been resourceful enough to not only escape him, but to also knock him out in the process? That takes some serious skill!" the skelleton exclaimed as he put his hand out to shake Carter's hand "I'm Ink, and uh, in case your wondering what to call that alternate version of you, I just call him error." Ink said as Carter shook Ink's hand "so.... how do we prevent him from coming back?" Carter asked "you can't really, although, ill tell you an easy trick to make him freeze long enough for you to attack, all you have to do is make a paradox!" Ink aid "Um, wouldn't that blow up the world?" Carter asked "huh? Oh, no, not a time paradox, it is an easy mistake to make though! It means a sentence that contradicts itself, for example, what i am saying is a lie!" Ink explained "huh, okay... hoed he get so messed up?" Carter asked "he comes from a universe where everything is like him, there's a similar one where no cross souls exist, in fact, about half of the alternate universes have cross souls, and half dont!" Ink exclaimed "Huh... Okay, how do I get out of here?" Carter asked "Oh, easy!" Ink said as he opened up an oval portal back into his room as he walked through it "Thanks again!" Carter said as the portal closed "Okay, now to find out where everyone is"

T-T-T-T-T-T-T-TO-O-O-O-O-O- B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BE CONTINUE-UE-UE-UE-UE-UE-UE-UE-UE-UE-UE-UE-UED!!!