Chara's Return

Frisk woke up one morning and looked at the mirror in front of their bed, and saw a child in a green and yellow striped shirt, looking at them with cold, red, dead eyes "W-What is that!?!" Frisk asked as the figure charged out of the mirror and Frisk jumped out of the way, and started running out of the house, soon coming to Carter, Mack, Sans and Papyrus's house (Start music) "CARTER! MACK! SANS! PAPYRUS! HELP! SOME PSYCHOPATH WITH A KNIFE IS TRYING TO KILL ME!" Frisk yelled as Carter opened the door as Chara ran out of Frisk's house and charged towards the other house "Dont worry Frisk! I've got this!" Carter said as the world around the two turned black and white, as Carter slammed the figure to the ground and shot tens of thousands of Gaster Blasters at them, throwing bones at them and at times running up and uppercutting them with a bone "Why are you trying to kill Frisk? Wait, don't I know you?" Carter asked as the figure snickered "Im surprised you all dont remember me! Its me, CHARA!" Chara yelled as the world around them turned pure black as it soon disappeared, showing carter sitting on the ground, with a slice through his chest "CARTER!" Frisk yelled as Mack came out of his room, just in time to see Carter turn to dust "C-Carter?" Mack asked, as he pinched himself to make sure he wasn't in some kind of nightmare as he looked at Chara, his left eye turning pure orange.

TO BE CONTINUED!