Chapter 54

*seven months later*

June's POV:

I could have my baby anytime this week. Justin's parents accepted me. Katie was with me, "June you need to chill."

"I can't," I tell her. Than my water broke, "Katie call Justin. And get Jamie." I ended up getting rushed to the hospital.

*Two hours later*

Justin's POV:

I'm in the room with my new baby girl. Say hello to Harmony James Blake. She's so cute. Avelyn my first little girl didn't come. Tori had her at the moment. She had bright blue eyes. Light brown hair. "Wow," I tell her. She smiled.

*14 years later*

June's POV:

"Give it back!" Harmony yelled. "When you ready come and get it?!" Avelyn came running into the kitchen.

"Girls!" Justin yelled, "What's going on?"

"Ava took my Journal," Harmony huffed out. "Avelyn why'd you do that?"

"Why isn't my Mom alive?" Avelyn made a combat. "Avelyn Ariel Blake it's hard to explain." Justin replied.

"Harmony is dating someone in my grade. And She's 13!" Avelyn yelled.

"Easy!" Justin said putting his arms around Avelyn. "How did this happen?" I asked.

"Harmony," I replied after she ran in her room crying.

"Avelyn!" Justin yelled as she ran upstairs after she threw Harmony's journal.

"Did you know about this?" Justin asked. "Nope."

"Girls sometimes," he said going upstairs.

Justin's POV:

I came in Avelyn's room. She was lying on her bed. "Avelyn?"

"Leave me alone, Dad. I don't care about hurting Harmony's feelings," She mumbled. "I want to take you somewhere." She got up and looked at me. "I got to take you to a place you haven't been to in years."

"Is it a surprise?" She asks. "Avelyn your gonna be 15 years old. You need this surprise," I tell her. Sadly she's 5'4 I'm 5'6. "Okay."

*Thirty minutes later*

"What is this place?" She asked. "Wait," I tell her. We knock on the door. "Justin Drew Blake, it's been years!" Jamie said excitedly.

"Six to be exact. I miss you too Jamie," I tell her. "This is Avelyn?" She asks pointing at her.

Avelyn's POV:

I had no idea who this lady was. She hugged me, I hugged back, "I haven't seen you since you were really little. You look so much like her."

"Actually I wanted to show her some photos and stuff," My Father told her.

"Okay. Well Ava I'm Jamie," she tells me. Than this cute guy comes walking by Jamie, "Avelyn this is Johnnie." Damn...

"Hi," I tell him. He smiled, "Your Gorgeous in person." He fixed his hair. I look at my Dad confused.

"Avelyn and I will be upstairs," He told Jamie. We go into this room. It has boxes, than my Dad spoke, "You look or sound nothing like your Mother sweetheart." I rolled my eyes.

We gave me the box, "Open it." It says;

Justin Blake Memories

I look at him and he nodded. I opened it, she looked so much like me. She and my Dad were in a photo together. I look at the back at the photo it says

June 14th, 2017

Justin Blake & Ava Jenson.

"Dad?" I ask. "Yeah?"

"Whose Ava Jenson? And what happened to her?... She looks so much like me," I tell him holding the photo still. He hesitates than spoke, "Avelyn your named after her. Her name is Ava Rose Jenson, she's the first girl I ever fell in love with. She was 17 years old and Pregnant when she died."

"How did she die?"

"She got murdered. Because I loved her so much and she was five weeks pregnant with my daughter or son," He explained. "Do you wanna see what your Mom looks like?" I nodded.

"Here," he got a photo of him and her at there wedding. "Your Mom died of Cancer six months after she had you. Ava Rose Jenson helped me. It took me seven months to move on."

"Dad, how did you cope with that?"

"I have you. I fell in love with June and got Harmony. It turns out Ava, and Your Mom weren't the one. June was.... I know she's not your Mom, but I married her. She has Harmony," he explained than continues, "June Hath Blake will always be my Forever. I know you don't like her but... She's here with us."

"Dad it's Harmony. I love her but... She's 13 years old. I'm jealous she has a Mom and Dad. I just have a Dad," I say looking down.

"Look Avelyn, the day you have a boy or two falling for you. Have them meet me. They'll be scared and let's see which one will impress me more." I smiled at him.

"I love you Dad," I tell him hugging him. He kisses my forehead and hugs me back, "I love you too sweetheart."

Harmony's POV:

"Is she gone?" I ask my Mom.

"Yeah. Harmony, you have to remember Avelyn doesn't have her Mommy around anymore."

"Aren't you her Mom?"

"No I'm not. Avelyn's Mom died of Cancer. It's not that I'm mad at her for reading your Journal but I saw you do it a week ago. So I'm grounding you for two weeks. Curfew is 7:15. Don't you try sneaking out either."

We heard a door open and close. I come out to see Avelyn with a dress I never seen before. "Dad's taking me somewhere."

*Two years later*

Justin's POV:

You probably think my Story ended that moment Ava died, and maybe when Starla died too. Nope, this is my story. My Point of view. Now my two daughters are growing up. I fell for Ava, fell for Starla and ended up marrying her and having my daughter Avelyn. Fell for June then had Harmony, got married also.

I will explain right now. You will fall in love many times. But you won't know until they're the one. That will be here with you together. No matter what we all have a happy ending somehow.

______________________________

Happy 4th of July. Otherwise have an amazing day everyone. And Yes this is the last chapter being made.