Chapter 49

*The Next Day*

June's POV:

School was terrifying. My mind couldn't focus on school. Flashbacks, cherished moments, the kissing, the moaning, the body moving, looking each other in the eyes. The feeling of his lips on my body. Literally! I've been wearing Sweaters or makeup to cover my upper body. "June?" The teacher asked.

"Huh?" I ask. "Do you know what Chapter 29 meant in Biology?" I look at Emily, Katie, and Isabella. I don't say anything. "Well we were reviewing the more detailing moment of the Reproductive system," Mr. William announced, "Don't day dream for now on... Okay?" He spoke calmly.

"Yeah," I look down. "Alright," than he continued speaking.

At that moment when the bell rang I got all my stuff and ran out the door. I had three more classes then done for the day but... "June!" I hear Isabella yell. I trust Katie more. She was my friend on the first day of school, everyone says she's very trustworthy. But if I tell her about Justin... I just...
I don't know.

"Are you okay?" Katie asked me, with Emily and Isabella. Good friends I promise you. "I'm fine."

"What's on ur shoulder?" I cover myself up with my sweater. "Nothing."

"June, you and I now," Katie said. She and I went to our secret place we always talk at. "How the hell did you get those hickies?"

"There Burns," I tell her. She looks at my sides and my collarbone, "Damn.  Fifty Shades of Grey much?" 

"No," I tell her. "Does anyone else know about this?"

"Victoria Baker? Jamie just knows about the ones on my neck... And..."

"And?"

"Justin Blake..." I had to. She looked at me, "Say that again?"

"And Justin Blake," I watch her reaction that scared the hell out of me. "Justin gave you...?" I nodded my head yes. "He gave you all the Love bites, hickies and fingerprint bruises? You two are..?"

"I don't know what he and I are but we've been fooling around," I tell her. She laughs, "Hardcore... And I can tell." We laughed.

"You won't tell anyone?" I ask. "What happened when you two first fooled around?"

"He fingered me," she gasps, "That doesn't surprise me."

"So did you...? Never mind," She spoke. "Tell me."

"Did you lose-"

"My Virginity, yes." I tell her. "I'm one out of the three other girls."

"Who are the other's?"

"I think Maidel, I know Brooklyn, Ava and Starla did," I tell her. "I remember him and Starla getting married. I cried so much." I giggle really hard, "Wow Katie."

"Okay," than we headed to class.

*At Justin's Apartment*

Justin's POV:

I woke up early to give Avelyn a diaper change, and to feed her.  It felt different though. I want Ava to meet June but, I'm scared she may or may not like her. Although Avelyn is my daughter but I'm not gonna make her like anyone for crying out loud she's a baby.

I hear a knock at the door, I pick her up and walk to the door. Tori comes in, "Hi Avelyn." Avelyn wanted her so I gave her Tori. "So uh... What are you getting June for her birthday? Birthday sex?" I roll my eyes. "No." I tell being honest. She's gonna be 17 years old. I'll just get her a ticket to Orlando FL for three nights and four days, a friend and an adult has to go with her.

"I think I'll get her a ticket to Orlando or something."

"You got June that and she went to Los Angeles," Tori tells me. I laugh, "Cause she got to go to any City in the Country for four days."

"Starla took her ya know?"

"I know." I look at Avelyn then at Tori, "I have.. a lot to learn."

"I'm gonna put money on the table. I bet you around three to six months later, June will be Pregnant. If that doesn't happen, I pay you $50. So if I get my bet you pay me $50 but if my bet doesn't happen I owe you $50 okay?"

"Okay. I honestly doubt it though," I tell her. She laughs, "What happens if she does? You gonna drop her then?"

"I'm not gonna have the damn teenage Mom's push me away. I'm not letting June push me away when she's pregnant. Or have any kind of abortion. That's not happening," I explained. She nods.

*August 26th, 2019*

All of June's hickies have faded away. The Love bites aren't there anymore. My fingerprints weren't on her sides anymore either. She's not grounded anymore. I was invited to there house. When I got to there house I had Starla's Mom take her for a couple of hours. When I knocked on the door June opened it. "Hey."

"Hi." We get into an embrace. I haven't seen or smelt her amazing scent in two weeks. Not a lot happened June and Katie went to two of my shows and meet n greets. So I've been traveling. When she pulls away she spoke, "I miss you."

"I miss you too," I kiss her cheek like I always did for her birthday. Than she let me in. Caleb and I did our bro hug. Johnnie and I did a fist bump. Jamie and I hugged, "How are you?"

"I'm good," I tell her. "I haven't heard that since 2017 when You came home from Los Angeles with the girls."

"Yeah it's been a while since I felt this happy," I tell her. "Is it because of someone?"

"Yeah," I glance at June, "It is."

*Two weeks later*

"June?" I ask.

"Yes Justin?"

"Would Jamie get mad if we drank?" She shook her head no, "because Jamie won't find out if I tell her I'm staying with Isabella tonight." I smile at her making her blush like usual.

We drove to my place and took four red kinky cocktails. We drank them up quickly. It was 11:34 pm. I look at her and she did too. The next thing I know I'm kissing her, soon she's on top of me with nothing but our underwear on. Than I remember sliding into her making her moan.

*The next morning*

June's POV:

I woke up with a huge migraine. I figured why not go to the bathroom and everything. I notice that my clothes are gone. I pick them up and get dressed into them. When I fix myself up, I spot Tori with Avelyn.

"Morning," She tells me. "Hi?"

"Don't worry I'm here cause most of the time Justin is asleep. It's 2:33," I try to keep myself up. "I noticed you drank."

"Yeah..." She gets me a glass of ice water than gives it to me. "You seem tired."

"I'm fine," I tell her. "You should stop giving yourself to Justin." I think I hear her say. When I ask, "What did you say?"

"You should stop drinking, you'll make yourself sick." She asked. "Do you want me to drive you home?"

"No, I'm not going home partly drunk," I tell her, she chuckled. "I came here right when you and him were doing it..."

"It was around early 2 in the morning when you two fell asleep," I look at her. "Did you walk in?"

"No I heard you two," She said. I nodded, "Can you drive me to Katie's?"

"Yeah... Are you okay?"

"No," I run all the way into the bathroom and throw up. Tori runs after me. She puts my hair back and let's me be. I want to cry because of how bad it hurts. "Well that proves that the alcohol is coming out." When I clean myself up, she takes me to Katie's. I sit in the back with Avelyn.

She coos at me or holds my two fingers, "She likes you." Tori told me. I smile at the thought. When we get to Katie's I walk in and she goes back to where she goes.