Chapter 1

Luke's POV:

Hey Luke here, live in my bedroom. I know I'm weird, scars on my body. I'm just an Ordinary boy. Most people think differently. I kind of dress like an Ordinary teenager and a cowboy combined. I was in my room putting all my homework in my bag. Yeah I'm a Junior in high school. My Grandma is in her room.
I go downstairs and breakfast is already done. I ate and while I was eating I saw a girl doing two Ollie's and a switch. She was wearing a pink and white snapback. Her hair was long, she was wearing an oversized t-shirt with some blue and white denim high waist shoes, and some White converse. She looked at her right than turned her head around and kept skateboarding. I have to tell Justin.

Justin's POV:

UGHHHH I can't wait for school to be over in a month. I put on a black tank top and a white sweater with Black jeans, adidas black shoes, a Snapback. I got my backpack with my homework and notebooks in it. I'm also a Junior in high school. I'm taking three college classes already since I pasted the ACE. I was downstairs looking for my charger. I eventually found it and went into the kitchen. I have an egg sandwich. I was walking to school until I noticed a girl.
She had long hair, a pink and white snapback, oversized white t-shirt, denim blue and white tye dye high waisted shorts, white converse and was skating. She smiled at me and kept going. All of a sudden I hear, "Justin! Wait for me!" It's my best buddy Luke.

I stop and wait for him. "Hey man!" He said than we do our secret guy handshake. "Hey Luke. How are you?"

"Really confused." He responded. I give him a weird look while we're walking. "Well I saw a girl skateboarding by my house." I stay quiet knowing who he's talking about. "So what?" I ask.

"Could you help me with something?" He asked. Oh no... I think he and I are both in our dreamy gaze about her. The way she smiled at me made me melt into her world. Her smile was as bright as the sun while the moon is trying not to get in the way. Her Blue eyes glimmer like the way she looks at the moon. Than my thoughts get stopped, "Earth to Justin!" Luke yelled.

"Huh.. oh yeah." I said. He asked, "You okay?.. You seem kind of out of it." He replied. When we were on School grounds I say, "Uh... Sure. See you in Chemistry." He nodded and went to his friends.

I go up to Tish and hug her. "You okay?" She asked. I just sigh, "I'm fine. I don't know, tired really." I saw the new girl look back at me. She smiled at me making me smile and blush back at her. She gushes and walks inside.

I'm not okay today. "Your not okay." Tish said. "Huh?" I question. She gave me a weird look. "You were looking at someone than you said your not okay today.... You okay?"

"I'm okay. Doing better as always." I say. I fell for her gaze again. That must of been the weirdest moment. I saw Damon get out of his car. I wait for him than we head inside. Right when we walk by security I get stopped, "Justin Blake come with me." I give Damon a worried look. Than walk with him.

____________________________________

Wow haven't done this in a while. How do you feel about Justin and Luke going after the new girl? Will you find out her name? What will you think happen next? Also never forget to Vote and Comment 😊❤✨